Tosin Adarabioyo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackburn fan, from Guardian,
"As a Blackburn fan seen a lot of him this season and he has been excellent overall. One of his biggest attributes is his ability on the ball, very calm in possession with a brilliant range of passing which I guess is symptomatic of the coaching at Man City.

He has also shown a good ability defensively and has the height and aggression to still be very solid defensively. Has had the tendency to have the odd bad game where he is a bit looser in possession and has been dominated by some of the more physical and experienced centre forwards in the Championship. But perhaps to be expected given his age and experience.

Certainly got the potential to go very far"

Blackburn fan, from Guardian,
"As a Blackburn fan seen a lot of him this season and he has been excellent overall. One of his biggest attributes is his ability on the ball, very calm in possession with a brilliant range of passing which I guess is symptomatic of the coaching at Man City.

He has also shown a good ability defensively and has the height and aggression to still be very solid defensively. Has had the tendency to have the odd bad game where he is a bit looser in possession and has been dominated by some of the more physical and experienced centre forwards in the Championship. But perhaps to be expected given his age and experience.

Certainly got the potential to go very far"

Interesting to hear he is regarded highly for his passing. Whenever he played for us, his passing was no better than, say, Nedum's. Maybe improved with age or it doesn't make to impress some Rovers fans.

Interesting to hear he is regarded highly for his passing. Whenever he played for us, his passing was no better than, say, Nedum's. Maybe improved with age or it doesn't make to impress some Rovers fans.

His passing was excellent at youth level. Was one of his strengths. Can only presume it was a confidence/nerves as he adapted to the increased pressure. He's always had it in him though so this isn't a surprise for some. Really encouraging.

His passing was excellent at youth level. Was one of his strengths. Can only presume it was a confidence/nerves as he adapted to the increased pressure. He's always had it in him though so this isn't a surprise for some. Really encouraging.

100% agree, Tosin was amazing passing at the back as a kid, back in the days when the fans could watch academy games online, but was a bag of nerves and hesitant when he played for the first team, which lead to a few blunders. I think it was only a matter of time before he got the confidence to do what he did at youth level in the seniors and after 60 professional games it looks like it's there.

Same for his physicality - he got pushed around when he played for us, but he's 6'5'', he was always going to fill out and at 22 he looks normal instead of lanky, and by 24 he'll probably be a fucking tank.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's in the Premier League next year.

He just posted this on twitter, which I love -

100% agree, Tosin was amazing passing at the back as a kid, back in the days when the fans could watch academy games online, but was a bag of nerves and hesitant when he played for the first team, which lead to a few blunders. I think it was only a matter of time before he got the confidence to do what he did at youth level in the seniors and after 60 professional games it looks like it's there.

Same for his physicality - he got pushed around when he played for us, but he's 6'5'', he was always going to fill out and at 22 he looks normal instead of lanky, and by 24 he'll probably be a fucking tank.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's in the Premier League next year.

He just posted this on twitter, which I love -

Looks the business in that video. Great burst of speed in one move too. Be interesting to see what happens with him this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.