tossers in 541

happy daze said:
The real blues and true footie supporters are those who stayed and showed their appreciation of wigan.

Utter, utter bollocks. I left as soon as the final whistle went, I have no interest in seeing a side that has just beaten City jump around, celebrate, and lift a trophy we should have won, had we been bothered to actually turn up. I would also, roles reversed, have not expected anyone from the Wigan end to remain behind and politely applaud my team either. You've just lost a major cup final, the natural reaction is one of disappointment and, after Saturday's display, confusion/anger. I just wanted to get to the coach, get home, and forget all about it.

mancityvstoke said:
Tom_mcfc said:
mancityvstoke said:
classic thread status very soon.

How do you become a TOP BLUE by the way.

Do your loyalty points get tripled and is it a new thing by the club?

I find it mental that such a serious subject gets derailed because of describing myself as a top blue (which I am)

There's many reasons why I'm such a top blue but the main one is not kicking off with fellow blues like many did on Saturday.

I'm not arguing that you're not a TOP BLUE mate. Honest.

I just want to join. Is it expensive? Any more points etc?

Are there any other benefits associated with being a TOP BLUE?

Was there a questionnaire?

I always miss out on the good stuff me.

Love from a WANNABE TOP BLUE

Mocking me are we, well you have a good laugh.

I'm talking not fighting with fellow blues overall being a top guy. I didn't eat properly for 2 weeks to afford to go Swansea away living off cereal and beans (not together) top reasons like that.

It is not hard to be considerate, if the people in front of you are sitting down, then sit. If you are standing and the person behind is sitting and cannot see and you look around and realise that your the only one standing then sit down. It is not rocket science.

Tom, I have tried to be helpful and even jokingly posted about digging yourself a hole but I will now be the opposite- you are a tool.
A bloke could go home and away including Europe, week in week out, spend thousands and still not be a 'top blue'. The reason ? because he shouted the name of another teams manager during a cup final thereby belittling our current manager. So if you were a 'Top Blue' consider yourslef demoted.
End of.

Tom_mcfc said:
mancityvstoke said:
Tom_mcfc said:
I find it mental that such a serious subject gets derailed because of describing myself as a top blue (which I am)

There's many reasons why I'm such a top blue but the main one is not kicking off with fellow blues like many did on Saturday.

I'm talking not fighting with fellow blues overall being a top guy. I didn't eat properly for 2 weeks to afford to go Swansea away living off cereal and beans (not together) top reasons like that.

you are indeed a fucking TOP BLUE mate.

I want to be you........no honest.

kp789 said:
It is not hard to be considerate, if the people in front of you are sitting down, then sit. If you are standing and the person behind is sitting and cannot see and you look around and realise that your the only one standing then sit down. It is not rocket science.

if you read through you will realise stated several times the people in front was stood up

Whitefield Blue said:
happy daze said:
The real blues and true footie supporters are those who stayed and showed their appreciation of wigan.

What a load of 'i'm better than you' nonsense.

If you want to tell yourself that though then you carry on.

Frankly, IMO if you can stomach watching that then I'd question your legitimacy as a 'real blue'. I don't know anyone who wouldn't be too gutted. I wouldn't normally say that (each to their own) BUT if you're going to call those that left at the final whistle then it has to be said.
I stayed and applauded Wigan out of respect. I was also applauding the city team as it is they who I support. I had after all paid £115 for the ticket alone so I was going to get my moneys worth.

Am I not a real blue?

Blue Mist said:
Tom, I have tried to be helpful and even jokingly posted about digging yourself a hole but I will now be the opposite- you are a tool.
A bloke could go home and away including Europe, week in week out, spend thousands and still not be a 'top blue'. The reason ? because he shouted the name of another teams manager during a cup final thereby belittling our current manager. So if you were a 'Top Blue' consider yourslef demoted.
End of.

sorry mate you're not top enough to make decisions like that.

mancityvstoke said:
Tom_mcfc said:
mancityvstoke said:

you are indeed a fucking TOP BLUE mate.

I want to be you........no honest.

Again you may mock<br /><br />-- Mon May 13, 2013 3:09 pm --<br /><br />
CTID1988 said:
My dads bigger than your dad, he can pick up a million squillion tanks

is he a top blue though? Thought not

Tom_mcfc said:
kp789 said:

if you read through you will realise stated several times the people in front was stood up
Our block, after a few arguments, used the system that has been used since the inception of all seater stadia. When there is an attack or an exciting moment, everyone stands, when it finishes everyone sits. 'Follow the crowd' as they say.

kp789 said:
Tom_mcfc said:
kp789 said:

Our block, after a few arguments, used the system that has been used since the inception of all seater stadia. When there is an attack or an exciting moment, everyone stands, when it finishes everyone sits. 'Follow the crowd' as they say.

your block probably didn't have to resort to threatening each other with violence for that decision to be made. I agree with it also and the second the people in front sat then so did we

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.