tossers in 541

Tom, Trust me, I am 'Top enough' to make decisions like that, in my eyes you are not a 'Top Blue' you refused to back the team when they needed it most. You say you only ate ceral and beans to afford Swansea, is that what makes you a 'Top Blue' ? I notice you keep dodging any mention of shouting support for Pelligrini, out of intrest did you boo Mancini at Swansea as well ? After all supporting your team doesn't seem high on your list. Yes there were drunks in the stadium who were agrresive but you cannot take any moral high ground whether you have eaten beans or not.

Tom_mcfc said:
kp789 said:
Tom_mcfc said:
if you read through you will realise stated several times the people in front was stood up
Our block, after a few arguments, used the system that has been used since the inception of all seater stadia. When there is an attack or an exciting moment, everyone stands, when it finishes everyone sits. 'Follow the crowd' as they say.

your block probably didn't have to resort to threatening each other with violence for that decision to be made. I agree with it also and the second the people in front sat then so did we
A few people at the start were a bit mouthy and aggressive but I think they then realised that they were around children and families so it was only right to do what the majority did.

Wish I was a top blue.

I was a proper miserable sod today, then this thread... thank you all for cheering this wannabe top blue up.

mancityvstoke said:
How do you become a TOP BLUE by the way.

Platinum Super Deluxe.
Natalie Pike and Vicky Kloss do a lesbian floorshow at half time in your own private box, which has a fridge full of vintage champagne and uncut Charlie.
I reckon the op got his just desserts for shouting something that provocative, and calling fellow blues 'mongy' on page 4 didn't help matters either.

Blue Mist said:
Tom, Trust me, I am 'Top enough' to make decisions like that, in my eyes you are not a 'Top Blue' you refused to back the team when they needed it most. You say you only ate ceral and beans to afford Swansea, is that what makes you a 'Top Blue' ? I notice you keep dodging any mention of shouting support for Pelligrini, out of intrest did you boo Mancini at Swansea as well ? After all supporting your team doesn't seem high on your list. Yes there were drunks in the stadium who were agrresive but you cannot take any moral high ground whether you have eaten beans or not.

you're not top enough to even question a blue as top as me. For what its worth the beans wasn't even Heinz that's make it even more impressive.

I didn't boo Mancini at Swansea and haven't since he took over. They didn't need my support on Saturday mate there was nothing anybody could of done we was never winning that game.

Shouting for the Pelligrini was a knee jerk reaction to watching Ben fucking Watson score an FA cup final winning goal against us when only at that point Mancini decided to change it.

I clapped them off also whilst congratulating any Wigan fans I seen after, top.

If only I was "Top Blue".

Will just have to settle with being a plastic eh SHB? ;-)

Tom_mcfc said:
Blue Mist said:

you're not top enough to even question a blue as top as me. For what its worth the beans wasn't even Heinz that's make it even more impressive.

I didn't boo Mancini at Swansea and haven't since he took over. They didn't need my support on Saturday mate there was nothing anybody could of done we was never winning that game.

Shouting for the Pelligrini was a knee jerk reaction to watching Ben fucking Watson score an FA cup final winning goal against us when only at that point Mancini decided to change it.

I clapped them off also whilst congratulating any Wigan fans I seen after, top.

Well I'm bored now so I am going. One last thought, in future think about what you are typing before presing the send button.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
mancityvstoke said:
How do you become a TOP BLUE by the way.

Platinum Super Deluxe.
Natalie Pike and Vicky Kloss do a lesbian floorshow at half time in your own private box, which has a fridge full of vintage champagne and uncut Charlie.
I reckon the op got his just desserts for shouting something that provocative, and calling fellow blues 'mongy' on page 4 didn't help matters either.

You a fan of threatening abusive behaviour in front of children then?

On a positive note I didn't see any trouble where I was under the press box, well apart from me shouting up to Beasley and Custis to let them know what I thought of them. Afterwards the pubs I went in (thirsty eddies and what used to be the bear) were full of blues having a good singalong and a fair few consolidatory drinks. I congratulated any Wigan fan I saw and apart from the fucking dross served up on the pitch had a great weekend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.