tossers in 541

Tom_mcfc said:
toby said:
Tom_mcfc said:
I have said that earlier on in the thread that if he had asked us nicely we would of sat no issues, if he did ask and nobody heard him then its a simple misunderstanding but what im trying to get across that if there was a nice attempt, I missed it and the first thing I see is two blues screaming at people and threatening two young lads in front of us then its not going to be a nice reaction is it?

With the anti Mancini comment I've already held my hands up a few pages ago

-- Mon May 13, 2013 4:18 pm --

hmmmm joined October 08, a month after the take over? Not that top in my eyes

So you joined when you were 16 Tom

Did you need a calculator :p

No I managed to do it on my fingers thanks

If you have been on here that long then you must know there are fans on here that have been supporting city for 40, 50 yrs. So just cos you joined in 04 does not make you more special than them ;o)

toby said:
Tom_mcfc said:
toby said:

If you have been on here that long then you must know there are fans on here that have been supporting city for 40, 50 yrs. So just cos you joined in 04 does not make you more special than them ;o)

In fairness I think Tom may have needs that make him special.

toby said:
Tom_mcfc said:
toby said:

At no point I have said I'm the biggest blue Tobes, I've simply correctly stated im a top blue. I will imagine all my life there will be blues older than me.

Tom_mcfc said:
toby said:
Tom_mcfc said:

At no point I have said I'm the biggest blue Tobes, I've simply correctly stated im a top blue. I will imagine all my life there will be blues older than me.

Top Trump

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.