tossers in 541

Tom_mcfc said:
Little Robin said:
He asked one of your friends to sit down, to which there was no reply, which obviously wound him up. You lot were not innocent by any means. Stop playing the victim, "top blue." There was fault on both sides.

The anti-Mancini comment is pretty self-explanatory; it was a stupid thing to say with emotions running high. Common sense should have told you that.

I have said that earlier on in the thread that if he had asked us nicely we would of sat no issues, if he did ask and nobody heard him then its a simple misunderstanding but what im trying to get across that if there was a nice attempt, I missed it and the first thing I see is two blues screaming at people and threatening two young lads in front of us then its not going to be a nice reaction is it?

With the anti Mancini comment I've already held my hands up a few pages ago
Your first instinct is to stick up for your mates, that's to be expected. But looking back on it you lot have to take a portion of the blame for that situation. Though I agree with you that the lads in front of you were harshly treated. I don't think there's much more to add.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Oh im sorry, you joined in 04, i must bow to you.

Get off your fucking high horse.

The list of abusive blues gets greater by the post.....

So you are claiming to be a top blue, more so than me due to the fact you signed up to an 'internet forum' before me?

Clown.

He has got a point. Can you account for your City forum activities between 2004 and 2008?

BillyMC said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Tom_mcfc said:

So you are claiming to be a top blue, more so than me due to the fact you signed up to an 'internet forum' before me?

Clown.

He has got a point. Can you account for your City forum activities between 2004 and 2008?

I wish i could :( I have no recollection of anything city related due to this forum not being in my life. I didn't even know where the stadium was until i found Bluemoon.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Oh im sorry, you joined in 04, i must bow to you.

Get off your fucking high horse.

Clown.

IMO your post count makes you more of a top blue. You need to average at least 1 post a day to be genuinely top.

I think i'm reasonably top, but not yet a top top blue.

Little Robin said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Little Robin said:
He asked one of your friends to sit down, to which there was no reply, which obviously wound him up. You lot were not innocent by any means. Stop playing the victim, "top blue." There was fault on both sides.

The anti-Mancini comment is pretty self-explanatory; it was a stupid thing to say with emotions running high. Common sense should have told you that.

I have said that earlier on in the thread that if he had asked us nicely we would of sat no issues, if he did ask and nobody heard him then its a simple misunderstanding but what im trying to get across that if there was a nice attempt, I missed it and the first thing I see is two blues screaming at people and threatening two young lads in front of us then its not going to be a nice reaction is it?

Your first instinct is to stick up for your mates, that's to be expected. But looking back on it you lot have to take a portion of the blame for that situation. Though I agree with you that the lads in front of you were harshly treated. I don't think there's much more to add.

already covered that if there was a polite request that wasn't heard then it looks worse than what the situation was. For what its worth the level of anger in the guys the first time I turned around suggest they didn't have it in them to be nice but you will know more than me and the treatment to the two other lads was shocking.

Blue Punter said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
mancityvstoke said:
sounds expensive

Worth every penny though mate.
Although to be honest the lesbian floorshow is becoming a tad predictable.
I think they need a new routine.
And they definitely need a new cucumber.

You forgot to mention the 50" TV showing Racing UK.

And having your own private bookie who refunds losing bets.
In fact the floorshow has become so obvious that I sometimes just have a quick wank over Emma Spencer instead.

Feed-The-Goat said:
BillyMC said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

Clown.

I wish i could :( I have no recollection of anything city related due to this forum not being in my life. I didn't even know where the stadium was until i found Bluemoon.

You lot are getting there

Blue Punter said:
Worth every penny though mate.
Although to be honest the lesbian floorshow is becoming a tad predictable.
I think they need a new routine.
And they definitely need a new cucumber.

You forgot to mention the 50" TV showing Racing UK.

And having your own private bookie who refunds losing bets.
In fact the floorshow has become so obvious that I sometimes just have a quick wank over Emma Spencer instead.

old floppy cucumber? I'm out.

Tom_mcfc said:
Little Robin said:

-- Mon May 13, 2013 4:18 pm --

Feed-The-Goat said:
Im a top blue, top forum poster and all round top fucking guy.

Kneel before me minions!

hmmmm joined October 08, a month after the take over? Not that top in my eyes

So you joined when you were 16 Tom

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.