totally underwhelmed

Good point but awful tactics by Mancini, no team plays 2 holding mids let alone 3, Tevez had to come far to deep to get the ball and was basicaly a midfielder because they were so far back, SWP has no confidance to beat a man and richards was and is shocking, do spuds come to us and play these tactics? or the other big teams? This is why we missed out on 4th last season and will do again if mancini keeps being defensive. We have a quality squad and should be going at teams and let them be afraid of us not this slow backwards passing. I lost count on the amount of times we passed it back to Hart then lumped it forward to no one considering the size of tevez, silva and swp against king and dawson.......

GStar said:
The balance of this thread is way in Mancini's favour.

Hughes got more shite thrown at him because of dellusional and sad fans who couldn't get over his Utd connections whilst simultaneously knocking one out over the transfer of Tevez.

Marvin has jumped summed the thread up perfectly:

"Everyone seems happy with the point

Difference of opinion over the quality of our play."

It seems the people who are jumping on me for expressing areas of criticism can't wrap there head around that.

I gave hughes shit for 18 months of shit with his own team the final straw was the 3-0 loss to spuds, youre giving Bob shit after 1 game with his own team after a 1-1 draw with spuds..

Let's play a little game its called spot the difference ;)

At the end of the day one of our players contributed in helping us keep a clean sheet and get a great draw , is it against the rules that the player who did it is OUR goalkeeper or is that not alowed , 11 players for a reason , played for a draw and quite rightly if we played the same tactics at home i would be dissapointed ,however away to spurs who were always going to come out of the blocks flying im not dissapointed at all .. come on i loved hughes but we cant keep harking back lets get back to just being city fans instead of spoilt children .

samharris said:
GStar said:

Hughes got more shite thrown at him because of dellusional and sad fans who couldn't get over his Utd connections whilst simultaneously knocking one out over the transfer of Tevez.

It seems the people who are jumping on me for expressing areas of criticism can't wrap there head around that.

I gave hughes shit for 18 months of shit with his own team the final straw was the 3-0 loss to spuds, youre giving Bob shit after 1 game with his own team after a 1-1 draw with spuds..

Who scored? ;)

sutty66 said:
Good point but awful tactics by Mancini, no team plays 2 holding mids let alone 3, Tevez had to come far to deep to get the ball and was basicaly a midfielder because they were so far back, SWP has no confidance to beat a man and richards was and is shocking, do spuds come to us and play these tactics? or the other big teams? This is why we missed out on 4th last season and will do again if mancini keeps being defensive. We have a quality squad and should be going at teams and let them be afraid of us not this slow backwards passing. I lost count on the amount of times we passed it back to Hart then lumped it forward to no one considering the size of tevez, silva and swp against king and dawson.......
its better to lose 3-0 i agree
its better to draw 7 in a row agree
its better to have a joke of a defence i agree,

actually anything except from playing 3DMs are ok..

sutty66 said:
samharris said:

Who scored? ;)

The invisible man?

samharris said:
GStar said:

fuck me sam
no wonder you were home before me, you have a time machine
the game i attended was 0-0, which year did you go?

sutty66 said:
samharris said:

Who scored? ;)

beat me to it.

;)

scorer said:
fathellensbellend said:
there cannot be many managers in the world whom has got more attacking options at him disposal than mancini.

Agreed. If he had played them agaist Spurs and lost there would have been pandamonium on here, more so than when we've managed to take a point from a team who (believe it or not) are not going to drop that many at home.

It is unjust and unfair IMO to judge and criticise the team on a single performance. Especially when that performance has meant we got a point where 3 or 4 managers before have all failed.

Were you as critical of Hughes last season when we got wallopped 3-0?

i dont look at the debate as hughes v mancini, more of when are we going to attempt to score goals against top sides under mancini.

football is bloody expensive, i want the match to be exciting, not a war of defensive anti football.

End of the day, we can have all the good players we want but they will never shine playing such negative football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.