Tottenham are better than us.

I don't accept they are a better side.

We have been really unlucky this weekend. We drop 2 points with 30 seconds to go and they gained 2 with 30 seconds to go. That's a 4 point swing in 1 minute. How unlucky is this that. Play this scenario out again a few times and we'll have them dropping points and us picking them up - it's the luck of the draw.

And even after that bad luck, we are ahead of them. And we are getting better game by game.

I'd rather be in our shoes than theirs.

de niro said:
lets see who finishes higher in the table, i dont mean us and spurs i mean spurs and liverpool, our place in the top 4 is a given.
Agree, far far too much pandering to opp teams on here from some.

[quote="bluwes
your original post still came across as arrogant and embarrasing and personnally I do not want to be associated with it[/quote]

by all means ignore it then instead of whinging.

too many people do not watch the games.

spuds deserved to lose against Arsenal and against liverpool. this is the truth

de niro said:
[quote="bluwes
your original post still came across as arrogant and embarrasing and personnally I do not want to be associated with it

by all means ignore it then instead of whinging.[/quote]

sorry oh great one

bluwes said:
de niro said:
let me ask you a question or two.

who are the better side?

who will finish higher in the table?

who has the deeper stronger squad?

who fluke their way through games with own goals(another today)etc?

where in any of my posts have i broken the the code of conduct?

go on, you answer those questions in an honest manner then say i got it wrong.

Thats 4 questions,

your original post still came across as arrogant and embarrasing and personnally I do not want to be associated with it
Funnily enough, I don't want to be associated with the op and am glad there is someone here that calls it as it is.

You CAN always log out.

What a lot of people seem to be missing is that we have played every team in the top 12 except Bolton, who we play next week.
All the teams around us have to play each other before Christmas, whereas we have a run of winnable games.

Take Dec 11th. We're at West Ham, Spurs are home to Chelsea & Arsenal go to utd. The following week utd go to Chelsea. The week after that Chelsea go to Arsenal.

If we capitalise on our run, we will be well established in the top four.

Go onto he BBC predictor & put in your score up to the end of the year & see what you get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.