Tottenham are better than us.

shadygiz said:
SWP's back said:
Good for you. Personally, I think the original thread was stupid. It is an open forum and nothing I posted broke the CoC.

makes a change for you

How very droll. Great mod you are, trying to pick an argument eh?

Oh well, you keep jumping on my posts all you like. It's mildly amusing.

SWP's back said:
Just thought this thread should be shown for its idiocy.

How pathetic. Here's an idea, how about no-one bother posting an opinion anymore because there'll always be some sadcase waiting to make posts like this one.

Get a life mate.

Garry.Cook said:
SWP's back said:
Just thought this thread should be shown for its idiocy.

How pathetic. Here's an idea, how about no-one bother posting an opinion anymore because there'll always be some sadcase waiting to make posts like this one.

Get a life mate.

No - how about not posting ill-judged premature opinions in the first place on the back of random results?

Or should be just post bilge after every dissappointing result? That is some support.

SWP's back said:
Garry.Cook said:

Get a life mate.

No - how about not posting ill-judged premature opinions in the first place on the back of random results?

Or should be just post bilge after every dissappointing result? That is some support.

as the old saying goes....the benefit of hindsight is a wonderful thing

Just goes to show how easily you can be made to look a fool.
I will wait till the end of the season, boring, I know , but safe!!!

shadygiz said:
SWP's back said:

as the old saying goes....the benefit of hindsight is a wonderful thing

I agree, it is great. Luckily I have said the same thing win, lose or draw all season. That is that we have a talented squad and manager that given time, will play great football.

If it goes tits up and we finish outside the top 4 and Mancini is sacked, then by all means, quote my posts and I shall look silly.

I have also always said that a defeat doesn't make us crap and a win doesn't mean we will win the title. Nothing WUM about those things.

This thread however, was set up to WUM and the op, in my opinion, should be shown for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.