Tottenham are better than us.

de niro said:
KentBlue said:
That has to be the single most crass and pig-ignorant thing I've seen on this forum for a fukcing long time.

No wonder opposing fans think we're all arrogant bastards, making comments like that.

glad you liked it.

i always feel its best to post it as it is, spurs are the also rans of the wannabees.

-- Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:32 pm --

manimanc said:
fuck me,spurs fan comes out of woodwork after beating pisspoor liverpool..
where was you when bolton turned you over?
wind it in eh....
coming on a city forum and giving it the big i am,you got it all wrong fella..
fuck off back to your street party...WE HATE TOTTENHAM....

fucking this.

well said that man.

-- Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:39 pm --

bluwes said:
I agree with your point on arrogance and apologise on behalf of the mod.

However not sure on your missing players, bothe Van Der Vart and Kaboul started

if you mean me dont you dare apologise for me, i posted not as a mod but as a poster, a city fan, remember that a city fan.
i will say what the fuck i like within the guidelines of the COC so post what you like but keep your nose out of my posts, spurs are the scum of the prem, now on par with the rags imo.

Surely as a mod you have a responsibility to make sensible posts instead of showing us as arrogant tossers

bluwes said:
de niro said:
glad you liked it.

i always feel its best to post it as it is, spurs are the also rans of the wannabees.

fucking this.

well said that man.

if you mean me dont you dare apologise for me, i posted not as a mod but as a poster, a city fan, remember that a city fan.
i will say what the fuck i like within the guidelines of the COC so post what you like but keep your nose out of my posts, spurs are the scum of the prem, now on par with the rags imo.

Surely as a mod you have a responsibility to make sensible posts instead of showing us as arrogant tossers

let me ask you a question or two.

who are the better side?

who will finish higher in the table?

who has the deeper stronger squad?

who fluke their way through games with own goals(another today)etc?

where in any of my posts have i broken the the code of conduct?

go on, you answer those questions in an honest manner then say i got it wrong.

Spurs have had more than their fair share of luck this season, in terms of reffing decisions (fulham and Stoke away for example) and own goals and the rub of the green. This will change.
When did we last have a generous game changing decision go our way?

Spurs seem to get them week in week out

That point at Spurs on the opening day of the season is proving to be a very valuable one and yesterday's point at Stoke is a point more than we got last year if I remember rightly.

What's letting us down is our poor win ratio at home - if we start scoring at Eastlands we'll be a threat to anyone.

bluwes said:
de niro said:
glad you liked it.

fucking this.

well said that man.

I think you're right. De Niro should remember to have responsibility for being a mod.

but in this case he is absolutely right

de niro said:
bluwes said:

let me ask you a question or two.

who are the better side?

who will finish higher in the table?

who has the deeper stronger squad?

who fluke their way through games with own goals(another today)etc?

where in any of my posts have i broken the the code of conduct?

go on, you answer those questions in an honest manner then say i got it wrong.

Thats 4 questions,

your original post still came across as arrogant and embarrasing and personnally I do not want to be associated with it

Spurs are a great side as we are, I think they attack as we defend but you have to look at the two teams injury list, Spuds missing defenders us missing attacking players.

I must admit Liverpool were very unlucky today I expected Spurs to twat them but it was anything but, both us and Spurs have every chance of displacing another Sky 4 team and both finishing top 4 but in the same breath we could just as easily finish below Liverpool if we keep dropping silly points against the Wigan and Wolves type of teams.

I'm loving this season, best for ages!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.