Tottenham are better than us.

Spurs fan in peace said:
Spurs fan in peace said:
I'm sorry but that's just so insultingly arrogant it's amazing!

by the way you have the gaul to talk about no depth?

today we missed -King, Woodgate, Jenas, VDV, Kaboul, Dawson, Huddlestone etc etc

Do you have another VDV at the club because Van Der Vaart started today?..............but of course you knew that being a Spurs Fan?

That's two Spurs Fans on this thread saying he didn't play...................was i seeing things?

Spurs fan in peace said:
Spurs fan in peace said:
I'm sorry but that's just so insultingly arrogant it's amazing!

today we missed -King, Woodgate, Jenas, VDV, Kaboul, Dawson, Huddlestone etc etc

Thats the beauty of a 25-man squad though isn't it?

davymcfc said:
spurs are a better team than us. fact. they gel well together and they are set up to simply outscore teams and go all out attack. this means for a neutral it is always good to watch them so they are going to get lots of praise from the media. we on the other hand have better individual players but much more negative tactics. our aim is to protect our draw and nick the odd goal. a lot of people dont like the cautious approach that we have towards games but with our manager constantly under pressure from not only the media but some of our fans i really dont blame him.

I'd like to read what you'd written if torres or lopez has got their neat chances.

fuck me,spurs fan comes out of woodwork after beating pisspoor liverpool..
where was you when bolton turned you over?
wind it in eh....
coming on a city forum and giving it the big i am,you got it all wrong fella..
fuck off back to your street party...WE HATE TOTTENHAM....

de niro said:
Mr Manolo said:
Lot's of bitterness and paranoia in this thread.

Because Spurs play good football and are on a similar level to City they must be using drugs?

Is it only possible to reach City's level by spending £600 million I assume? Anything else is just foul play?

The two teams and squads are very evenly matched, City have the edge up front with Tevez, I'd say Spurs have the edge on creativity with Modric and Bale.

It will go right down to the wire as it did last season and I think Spurs' team spirit might just see them through.

lol, deluded as per.

spurs will fight out 5/6 with the dippers, a good ten points off us.

Why deluded?

What is so outragous in what I wrote above?

Did Spurs not finish above you last season?

Has Spurs' confidence not been boosted by their run in the Champs League?

City are a good team but their team spirit seems fragile, that is what matters when we get to the business end of the season and imo that is what will see Spurs finish ahead of you again.

BoredSpursFan said:
seantheduck said:
league table does not lie.....take a look.

Well to be fair the league table shows 1 point difference despite us having a huge amount of injuries and having the Champions League to deal with at the same time.

We are totally different sides in how we go about it but teams are probably pretty evenly matched and it will go to the wire again.

You talk as if you're the only team to have injuries this season.

Danamy said:
Spurs fan in peace said:

Do you have another VDV at the club because Van Der Vaart started today?..............but of course you knew that being a Spurs Fan?

That's two Spurs Fans on this thread saying he didn't play...................was i seeing things?

no no, he started but hobbled off after like 8 mins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.