Tottenham are better than us.

KentBlue said:
should we want to we could buy ANY of their players to weaken them.
That has to be the single most crass and pig-ignorant thing I've seen on this forum for a fukcing long time.

No wonder opposing fans think we're all arrogant bastards, making comments like that.

Not only that, but I love the naivety in thinking that giving Spurs £40M to stop them having Bale is going to make them weaker.

Spurs fan in peace said:
Danamy said:
Do you have another VDV at the club because Van Der Vaart started today?..............but of course you knew that being a Spurs Fan?

That's two Spurs Fans on this thread saying he didn't play...................was i seeing things?

no no, he started but hobbled off after like 8 mins

Yeah but he started along with Kaboul who you also said was missing today?

Don´t agree with the arrogance of some blues on here re: our owners and the wealth at our disposal. My reasons for wanting their heads on a plate and redressing the reversals suffered at their hands are well documented and legit and I do NOT apologise one moment for it . I´ll be lovey dovey with the twats when we´ve finally had our pound of fookin flesh ta very much

marco said:
tbh i'm not botherd spurs won, this put liverpool in the background for a while, we have bolton and west ham next so i expect 6pts, spurs have brum away and chelsea home and i think there is 1 point there for them.

I thought last season would've taught you not to count points before the games have even been played.

By the way things are transpiring this season you might have to wait a while for that pound of flesh my friend...

I think the main difference between us and them is that they don't see a draw as a "decent result"... they realise, probably more than us, that only winning games is the way to win trophies.

I still think we are a bit too content to accept a point, when that isn't enough if you want to be at the very top,

Spurs fan in peace said:
Spurs fan in peace said:
I'm sorry but that's just so insultingly arrogant it's amazing!

by the way you have the gaul to talk about no depth?

today we missed -King, Woodgate, Jenas, VDV, Kaboul, Dawson, Huddlestone etc etc

I agree with your point on arrogance and apologise on behalf of the mod.

However not sure on your missing players, bothe Van Der Vart and Kaboul started

Balloon Isle said:
I think the main difference between us and them is that they don't see a draw as a "decent result"... they realise, probably more than us, that only winning games is the way to win trophies.

I still think we are a bit too content to accept a point, when that isn't enough if you want to be at the very top,

I rather think that a lot of people would do better to stop looking at the results and begin to look more to the performance.

City had to win yesterday . and today Spurs had the lose. this have to say who see performance.

Spurs fan in peace said:
de niro said:
pmsl. we are leagues ahead of them, they have a couple of players and a lot of luck. they have no depth and should we want to we could buy ANY of their players to weaken them.

I'm sorry but that's just so insultingly arrogant it's amazing!

truth hurts lovey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.