Tottenham - EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don’t want sterling near the team . Mendy is shit but we all know that so it doesn’t hurt when he fucks up but sterling is showing a side to his game which I don’t agree with because I definitely think there has been a fall out with him and pep and this his way of getting over it . When a player loses form you can see they are pissed off but he just laughs when he fucks up . A lot of people won’t agree with this but it’s my opinion and I’m entitled to it .
Rewatched the Chelsea game the other day..

At the moment he a fucken liability. Don't want to see him in the team till next season.

Wouldn't be surprised if he is off over the window.

The team selection is very problematic due to sterling, Torres, Mendy etc being in such woeful form. Sterling has been a passenger for weeks and looks like his head is up his arse.
Simply put it this trio starts we may struggle, also 4 games on the spin now we've conceded the 1st goal, again do that tomorrow I doubt we will win.
Fuck rotation.

I fully undersrand the need for rotation, and I that it's been a long season, however.

• We have seen before at the business end of the season mixing and matching the team, especially to the extent of 7-8 changes per game then it can unbalance the team, even one as fluid as ours. Changing 4 defenders amd all 3 forwards in the leeds game and chepsea saw us lose rythm badly and took us at peast a half to settle.
  • After our ropey start where we rotated because of the lack of a big preseason we, partly though injury we had a settled team that hardly changed bar maybe 1-2 tgat went on an unbepievable unbeaten run with hardly any signs of tireness.
  • Some players who are out of tge team a few games need a few games to settle back in, Sergio, Berny for example, but so is sterling and mendy, we don't have a few games for player to get into their groove at this point of tge season, if they cannot return an fire on all cylinders straight away, well then for now use them as subs.
  • Torres you cannot rwally blame, he is in his setttling in season and not played in a setttped postion of run of games, but again unless enforced this, the most vital part of the season isn't time to bed in a player, same for Ake not his fault about injury but if zinch rested would rather him LB tbf than mendy
  • 20 odd games from Dec -Feb we practically plqyed non stop the same defence, midfield, forward line shirley they can go the next 10.
Play our strongest 11, atm that doesn't include sterling, torres or mendy workhorses and young hungry players like foden, berny, zinch, dias, laporte(with stone banned), gundo, jesus, walker, cancelo can cope and are probably relishing this run in.

To clarify though I understand why he may rest players tomorrow, but disagree with changing 2 thirds of the team.

Also I find the dismissing this as not as important as PSG because it's just the league cup wrong, any cup is a bonus and be embraced,

Last edited:
The team selection is very problematic due to sterling, Torres, Mendy etc being in such woeful form. Sterling has been a passenger for weeks and looks like his head is up his arse.
Simply put it this trio starts we may struggle, also 4 games on the spin now we've conceded the 1st goal, again do that tomorrow I doubt we will win.
Fuck rotation.
I'd put Torres as a striker.

There's a hint of Sergio in him in that position.

Well by that logic who are they going to let win the other semi final being played by 2 clubs involved in the super league nonsense?
Nothing to do with the super league , we will be fucked over by the ref or var against PSG. That’s why I would play my strongest team in the cup final that we have got to , not the one we may get to .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.