Tottenham - EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’ll demand a place in the starting 11 but hopefully he’s not fit and is as ineffective as he was in the CL final.
That's a good thing for us ... he has anyway not scored in last eight against us or something like that ... it's Son who always scores against us ... and Bale, always scores in Finals ... those two worry me more than Kane in the first place so if Kane starting means one of them (Son/Bale) sitting on bench then even better.

I hope that Sergio starts - don't care if he isn't match fit. Him simply being on the pitch will give their defenders something to think about.
And anyway, even though he is leaving us in a few weeks it is about time he got some of the game time that Pep said would help us win trophies. If he gets injured it will not be a loss as he hasn't played for ages so will not be missed (except by us fans)

I hope that Sergio starts - don't care if he isn't match fit. Him simply being on the pitch will give their defenders something to think about.
And anyway, even though he is leaving us in a few weeks it is about time he got some of the game time that Pep said would help us win trophies. If he gets injured it will not be a loss as he hasn't played for ages so will not be missed (except by us fans)

So you want to treat a final like it’s a pre season friendly? I love Sergio, but this isn’t a game he should be starting.

So you want to treat a final like it’s a pre season friendly? I love Sergio, but this isn’t a game he should be starting.
I'm just preparing myself for yet another of Pep's multiple rotations and couldn't think of who he has available from the 'B' list.. I think he threw Ake into a game without any prior action (I could be mistaken though), so why not Kun.

Absolutely pumped for this. Feel it's needed after the week that's been and to follow on from the Villa win.

As other posters have said if we win this it will set us up well with PSG just around the corner.

Hoping we pick up where we left of from Villa, and Aguero nets one if he plays.

Hopefully not to much rotation from Pep for this final.

I'm just preparing myself for yet another of Pep's multiple rotations and couldn't think of who he has available from the 'B' list.. I think he threw Ake into a game without any prior action (I could be mistaken though), so why not Kun.

Because Sergio has had prior action and was worryingly off-the-pace. We had no reason to suspect Aké would be a significantly worse player than he was before the injury, whereas Agüero...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.