Tottenham - EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Sergio has had prior action and was worryingly off-the-pace. We had no reason to suspect Aké would be a significantly worse player than he was before the injury, whereas Agüero...
Fair enough
I am just praying for a win - 1981 still hurts because we were so close in the first game.
The only thing I am concerned about is that KDB plays - I'd give him a few more days rest so before the PSG leg

With PSG game so close its inevitable Pep will rotate heavily for Spurs. So expect something like this.

Steffen
Cancelo
Garcia
Ake
Mendy
Fernadinho
Bernado
Gundoghan
Torres
Jesus
Sterling.

5 subs to use if we need them.
As it’s PSG away 1st Leg Pep won’t want to risk his key defenders in Spurs game.

With PSG game so close its inevitable Pep will rotate heavily for Spurs. So expect something like this.

Steffen
Cancelo
Garcia
Ake
Mendy
Fernadinho
Bernado
Gundoghan
Torres
Jesus
Sterling.

As it’s PSG away 1st Leg Pep won’t want to risk his key defenders in Spurs game.
If Mendy starts we are a man down straight away.

Steffen
Cancelo
Garcia
Ake
Mendy
Fernadinho
Bernado
Gundoghan
Torres
Jesus
Sterling.

Fcuk me, the state of that defence

Steffen
Cancelo
Garcia
Ake
Mendy
Fernadinho
Bernado
Gundoghan
Torres
Jesus
Sterling.

That team would get murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.