Tottenham - EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
----------------------------------Edi but expect Pep will choose Steffi----------------

------------Kylinhho-------------Eric------------------Ruby-----------------Canc--------

---------------------------------------------Ferna-------------------------------------------

---------------------Bernardo-----------------------------------Gundo--------------------

----------------------------------------------Phil--------------------------------------------

----------------------------------Riyad----------------Gabby------------------------------

Maybe Rodders for Ferna...............

I’m worried he’ll play the reserves again to rest players for PSG. We should play our best eleven then if we lose it’s fair enough . I want us to win this cup the most, to equal the record.

It's a cup final, against Tottenham. Hope we go strong (plus Raz...)

Steffen

Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo

Fernan
Bernardo
Foden

Sterling
Jesus
Mahrez

We should play our strongest side, absolutely no question about it. We're at Wembley in a final with a trophy to play for. I'd honestly question why we're trying to get to the final if we're deliberately playing a weakened side.

We saw against Chelsea what happens if you try to be too clever - you get beat. Spurs, freed from Mourinho's negative tactics, will be a different side I suspect. They have nothing to lose and it wouldn't surprise me to see Moura, Bale and Son up front (no idea on injuries) to give us something to think about in terms of pace.

I think we will win, but we shouldn't be putting this 2nd to the CL game. If we end up with the CC and PL this season, I'd put that down as a good season for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.