Tottenham - EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest players who need a rest. I really don't care about the Crapabao.
I want to beat PSG. win the Prem - win the CL. That would do very nicely thanks.

Anyone saying rest players as it only the league cup should go join perez.it is a cup , a cup we have dominated and one we should cherish equally to the 2 other cups and not become so picky amd entitled about.

Prem is always the priority, but any other cup is a bonus and important.

Also it's spurs, spurs are cunts, 81 still rankles, as said its spurs who are cunts I want to batter them every time we play them I don't want to lose a cup final to them

Right moan over.. yes rest a few but not more than 3, doing 7 or 8 changes not needed.

Steffan

Cancelo
Dias
Lapporte
Zivchenko

Fernadinho
Gudongan
Bernardo

Mahrez
Jesus
Foden

Anyone saying rest players as it only the league cup should go join perez.it is a cup , a cup we have dominated and one we should cherish equally to the 2 other cups and not become so picky amd entitled about.

Prem is always the priority, but any other cup is a bonus and important.

Also it's spurs, spurs are cunts, 81 still rankles, as said its spurs who are cunts I want to batter them every time we play them I don't want to lose a cup final to them

Right moan over.. yes rest a few but not more than 3, doing 7 or 8 changes not needed.

Steffan

Cancelo
Dias
Lapporte
Zivchenko

Fernadinho
Gudongan
Bernardo

Mahrez
Jesus
Foden
Anyone who says 3 and not 7 is a supporter of Perez.
Why I typed that is as unfathomable as your last post.

Anyway, besides that I worry about our players fitness both over the long term and the short term regarding an overload of fixtures. That is my reasoning behind the words 'rest players who need a rest' previously.

Right now and for more than a couple of seasons I really wish we'd play younger players in domestic cups. I feel this would help us.

Anyone who says 3 and not 7 is a supporter of Perez.
Why I typed that is as unfathomable as your last post.

Anyway, besides that I worry about our players fitness both over the long term and the short term regarding an overload of fixtures. That is my reasoning behind the words 'rest players who need a rest' previously.

Right now and for more than a couple of seasons I really wish we'd play younger players in domestic cups. I feel this would help us

I disagree, just my opinion but I don't devalue any competiton.

The perez comment was about devaluing trophies and competitons not squad rotation so your come back is incorrect to my assertion.

we have rotated 7-8 players the last two weekend and failed miserably

Steffan deserves a place and stones is out so enforced changes, bar that mayve rest rodri and walker who ran their bollocks off on wednesday most of the rest are young players and should be able to handle the run in of 10 games

You have no Interest in the league cup final in comparrision to a champs league semi, fine, I value it highly and want to win in at all cost.

Each to their own.

I disagree, just my opinion but I don't devalue any competiton.

The perez comment was about devaluing trophies and competitons not squad rotation so your come back is incorrect to my assertion.

we have rotated 7-8 players the last two weekend and failed miserably

Steffan deserves a place and stones is out so enforced changes, bar that mayve rest rodri and walker who ran their bollocks off on wednesday most of the rest are young players and should be able to handle the run in of 10 games

You have no Interest in the league cup final in comparrision to a champs league semi, fine, I value it highly and want to win in at all cost.

Each to their own.

Anyone saying rest players as it only the league cup should go join perez
*shrugs* That is what you wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.