Tottenham (H)

Hi guys, long time follower first time poster. I'm from Australia and have found it extremely difficult to get tickets. I'll be in Manchester for the Spuds game with my grandfather who is a life long city fan and am after 2 adult tickets anywhere I can get them. Any help would be appreciated.

Season ticket holder in the scheme, SS3... struggle for child care Wednesday nights and already brought in a favour the Wednesday after so I can go to the swamp. It was £35 face value but happy with £30 if anyone wants it.

Only thing I'm unsure about is the use of the season ticket, presume I could go to the ticket office at one of the next games and request a paper ticket for this particular game? PM me if anyone is interested.

cheers

Season ticket holder in the scheme, SS3... struggle for child care Wednesday nights and already brought in a favour the Wednesday after so I can go to the swamp. It was £35 face value but happy with £30 if anyone wants it.

Only thing I'm unsure about is the use of the season ticket, presume I could go to the ticket office at one of the next games and request a paper ticket for this particular game? PM me if anyone is interested.

cheers

Just realised this is for the league game! DOH. still applies to champs game if anyone needs

I have one ticket face value in block 117 South stand lower. Great atmosphere. I am sitting with mates in other area now so this one is available £50 I can hand it across on Wednesday if the buyer is going.

I have 5 tickets in 101, not quite exactly beside each other, but only a few seats apart. All face value, 3x adult @£53 each, 1 x U18 @£30, 1 x Over 65 @£40. They are paper tickets, if you want to get them by registered post it will cost £7 I think. 5 of us usually travel together from Ireland, but the early kick off and Easter have made it impossible. I can still return them to the club for refunds, but would prefer to sort out some Bluemooners if possible. Have sold here a couple of times when we have spares, so can refer you to previous purchaser to verify. Let me know.

UPDATE: 2 adult and 1 child ticket sold. One Adult and one Over 65 available. They are in 101, not quite beside each other but within a couple of rows of each other.

Last edited:
I have 1 in 328 face value (plus postage if required). Paper ticket. Bought and sold on Bluemoon several times. Can meet Wembley . Please PM me. Cheers

Ticket now sold.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.