Tottenham (H)

Looking for 3, ideally in a standing section, or 2 in SS3... One is for an U18 but would obviously take an adult ticket.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Citizens, I need some info. What are easiest ways to buy ticket for Manchester City - Tottenham, premier league match? I'm coming from Croatia to England and would like to see that match live.

Official site do not offer them anymore. Are there any other sites for reselling besides viagogo? Any advice would help. Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for 1 ticket for the 20th April home game Vs spurs. Will pick up from anywhere around Manchester! Cheers!

Looking for an adult and child ticket for the match on 20th for family visiting at Easter, preferably in the family stand level 1, might be a bit optimistic but hoping

Looking for 1 adult anywhere for PL match vs Spurs :) , coming from Croatia to see City.

I still have one Adult and one over-65 AVAILABLE. £53 adult, £40 over 65 (can be used for an U18 as well I assume). They are in 101, not quite beside each other but within a couple of rows of each other. PM me if interested.

I have one 93:30 ticket for sale for the Spurs home league game.
Padded seat and access to 93:20 bar with a free programme.
Will email print at home ticket on PayPal clearance, £70.

I’ve decided to drive!!! So anyone running late for the-last train pm me I will drop you back off in Manchester FREE of charge??? First come basis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.