Tottenham Hotspur thread (2015/16)

Berahino deal looks inevitable IMO.

Kane slightly behind Berahino, with Eriksen to the left sounds very good.

Spurs definitely still need another centre midfielder though. Wanyama looks the obvious one, him and Berahino would really strengthen their first eleven.

They look a million miles of a top four team imo.

They need a hell of a lot of investment to challange the big four which I cant see them doing with a new stadium on the horizon and theyve already wasted the Bale money.

They look a million miles of a top four team imo.

They need a hell of a lot of investment to challange the big four which I cant see them doing with a new stadium on the horizon and theyve already wasted the Bale money.

Kane and Berahino scoring goals, with Wanyama coming in and they'll look a different proposition.

Don't think they're too far away from United and Liverpool if Berahino and Wanyama come in and settle quickly.

Very poor start, we still look slow and predictable going forwards. Vertonghen isn't playing well in defence, he's been our weak link at the back so far. Kane has played very well but hasn't banged them in just yet. I was hoping we would get Bolasie too, for me he is the player I like most watching in the premiership, although he's not the best he certainly is exciting to watch. Not sure if any of these other deals will go through yet

Very poor start, we still look slow and predictable going forwards. Vertonghen isn't playing well in defence, he's been our weak link at the back so far. Kane has played very well but hasn't banged them in just yet. I was hoping we would get Bolasie too, for me he is the player I like most watching in the premiership, although he's not the best he certainly is exciting to watch. Not sure if any of these other deals will go through yet

Bolasie is a typical spuds player and one you shouldn't sign if you want to improve. He's flashy and will do the odd good thing but he's not consistent enough and you need to find consistency.

You reckon Deli Alli can force himself into the first team mate?

Bolasie is a typical spuds player and one you shouldn't sign if you want to improve. He's flashy and will do the odd good thing but he's not consistent enough and you need to find consistency.

I think he's a lot more consistent than when he first started but maybe it's me thinking he will be a good buy! I've enjoyed some of our left wingers down the years and think he would be decent. The trouble is they have slapped a 20m price tag on him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.