Tottenham Hotspur thread (2015/16)

I think he's a lot more consistent than when he first started but maybe it's me thinking he will be a good buy! I've enjoyed some of our left wingers down the years and think he would be decent. The trouble is they have slapped a 20m price tag on him!
If you need him and think so highly of him, pay the money.

Oh, I forgot, Levy holds the purse strings, wherein lies your problem. His philoshoffy (deliberate mis-spelling in honour of the TT) is to sell 'em dear and buy 'em cheap, which may have been a successful ploy in the past, but he's been sussed, and other clubs play him at his own game now.

I think he's a lot more consistent than when he first started but maybe it's me thinking he will be a good buy! I've enjoyed some of our left wingers down the years and think he would be decent. The trouble is they have slapped a 20m price tag on him!

Got a good mate who supports palace and has said that some of the skills he has are unreal but its his end product that lacks. He will have a great game one week then do very little in the next three games.

He would add flair but I'm thinking spurs could do with more consistency than anything else. Could work out though. Certainly cant do worse than Lamela! Despite the promise you've shown unfortunately poor signings have stalled your development. Eriksen has been class but the likes of Dembele, Lamela and Soldado just haven't reached the levels they could have.

Spurs have no interest in Bolassie - precisely because he has so little end product. Just agent / paper talk.

We've signed N'jie from Lyon and look to be in the process of trying to sign Heung Min Son from Bayer Leverkusen. That'll be it for wide forwards.

Only question is whether Heung Min Son is intended to be instead of or in addition to Berahino. I'm hoping the latter because, otherwise, we'll lack a proper CF if Kane is unavailable for whatever reason at any stage of the season.

Last edited:
You must be delighted to have punted on Kaboul and Fazio Crouchy, two woeful defenders.

Fazio is staying but not sure how much he will play. He's very good in the air but he isn't all that as a defender as is slower than an old Skoda. Kaboul had a brilliant season a few years ago but he was pretty woeful, I never did rate him as highly as other Spurs fans, hopefully we get to see a bit more of Wimmer too!

I'm still hoping MP will play Trippier in the league, I really want to see him in action at Spurs. It was nice to see Pritchard and Alli play against Everton the other day, I thought Alli was superb

Got a good mate who supports palace and has said that some of the skills he has are unreal but its his end product that lacks. He will have a great game one week then do very little in the next three games.

He would add flair but I'm thinking spurs could do with more consistency than anything else. Could work out though. Certainly cant do worse than Lamela! Despite the promise you've shown unfortunately poor signings have stalled your development. Eriksen has been class but the likes of Dembele, Lamela and Soldado just haven't reached the levels they could have.

I've never seen Ivanovic shit himself so much as he did the other day against Bolasie, for me Ivanovic has been in the top 3 right backs the league has had (along with Neville and Zabaleta) . We did sign Son in the end so hoepfully he's decent, can't say I know too much about him apart from the old clips. Everyone wanting to sign Lamela fell through, he's not started the season too well

Spurs have no interest in Bolassie - precisely because he has so little end product. Just agent / paper talk.

We've signed N'jie from Lyon and look to be in the process of trying to sign Heung Min Son from Bayer Leverkusen. That'll be it for wide forwards.

Only question is whether Heung Min Son is intended to be instead of or in addition to Berahino. I'm hoping the latter because, otherwise, we'll lack a proper CF if Kane is unavailable for whatever reason at any stage of the season.

Looks like WBA wasn't going to budge at all, I reckon he'll be sold him the winter either way. Judging by what was said on the BBC he isn't the most popular in the dressing room. It's a shame as we have a very good player refusing to play/try in Ade, biggest waste of space going

Fazio is staying but not sure how much he will play. He's very good in the air but he isn't all that as a defender as is slower than an old Skoda. Kaboul had a brilliant season a few years ago but he was pretty woeful, I never did rate him as highly as other Spurs fans, hopefully we get to see a bit more of Wimmer too!

I'm still hoping MP will play Trippier in the league, I really want to see him in action at Spurs. It was nice to see Pritchard and Alli play against Everton the other day, I thought Alli was superb
My mistake; I thought I read somewhere that Fazio was leaving. Trippier looked good at Burnley; whether he can make the step up to play at a club of Spurs' stature remains to be seen. It's a big step up for him.

My mistake; I thought I read somewhere that Fazio was leaving. Trippier looked good at Burnley; whether he can make the step up to play at a club of Spurs' stature remains to be seen. It's a big step up for him.

He was going to WBA but I think with all the Berahino saga it fell through. I think MP still fancies Walker at RB, the way people were talking up Yedlin I thought he'd replace him this season but he's been loaned out to Sunderland. Still hoping he'll play Trippier soon. Walker hasn't done an awful lot wrong so far but I never trust him much

Crouchy, you are being too kind re Walker. I have watched him twice. On each occasion he has been 'below average' to 'poor'.

Dier, playing as a midfielder, has surprised me. Be interesting to see how he plays against the teams with the less orthodox midfield set-ups.

What's happening with the French striker you signed recently?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.