Tottenham Hotspur thread (2015/16)

I would have thought Chelsea or Untied have the richest team, I can't be arsed to look it up though

Man City set a premiership record,, fielding a team worth 308.8 million against us.

West hams team was 25 million, nearly half the price of Mangala.

Any updates on the trouble inside and outside of the ground after the match? I've seen pictures of Arsenal fans ripping up hoardings and throwing them down at the Spurs fans. They could be in trouble with the FA again!

Man City set a premiership record,, fielding a team worth 308.8 million against us.

West Ham set a record of how much time they could waste in 90 minutes.

how is 25, nearly half of 32?

as for the diving, there are none so blind as cannot see, you sound like Robert Madley, been listening to the woman Brady a little too much.

Now jog on.

how is 25, nearly half of 32?

as for the diving, there are none so blind as cannot see, you sound like Robert Madley, been listening to the woman Brady a little too much.

Now jog on.

this blue fella is starting to be like supercrystal a decent poster but most likely will lost it very soon....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.