Tottenham Hotspur thread (2015/16)

That wasnt the most expensive team fielded in Prem history ?

Fuck me fella you should learn to accept victory a little more graciously. Maybe it's the fact that you haven't had much practice.

Why you aren't on your own forum celebrating , and not on a City forum attempting to rub our noses in it is beyond me, let alone doing it in the Spurs thread.

Fuck me fella you should learn to accept victory a little more graciously. Maybe it's the fact that you haven't had much practice.

Why you aren't on your own forum celebrating , and not on a City forum attempting to rub our noses in it is beyond me, let alone doing it in the Spurs thread.

oh come off it

mentioned we'll finish above Spurs, which was disputed. So made the point that we beat most expensive Prem team without alot of our star players - then comment was made we did this through time wasting, and im supposed to take this! rah, football banter. Dont worry,Man City are the best team in England and will win the title.

oh come off it

mentioned we'll finish above Spurs, which was disputed. So made the point that we beat most expensive Prem team without alot of our star players - then comment was made we did this through time wasting, and im supposed to take this! rah, football banter. Dont worry,Man City are the best team in England and will win the title.

The 'diving' quote was a tad childish.... ;)

oh come off it

You know what? I was, was, of the attitude, good on you West Ham, a club that always tried to play with a swagger, Di Canio, Cole, Lampard, Cottee, Etc, always tried to play the way the game was meant to, the thing is, your little dig, thanks for that, even though it wasn't "the worlds" most expensive team, makes me now think this.

With 27 shots and 72% possession, on another day we would have put past 4,5 maybe 6 away. With De Bruyne and Sterling both getting better with every game and Silva to come back, I can't wait to play you again

You know what? I was, was, of the attitude, good on you West Ham, a club that always tried to play with a swagger, Di Canio, Cole, Lampard, Cottee, Etc, always tried to play the way the game was meant to, the thing is, your little dig, thanks for that, even though it wasn't "the worlds" most expensive team, makes me now think this.

With 27 shots and 72% possession, on another day we would have put past 4,5 maybe 6 away. With De Bruyne and Sterling both getting better with every game and Silva to come back, I can't wait to play you again

Bring. It . On

maxresdefault.jpg

oh come off it

FFS. Some people disputed whether you'd finish above Spurs or not after you raised the subject. I actually agreed with you that you may well finish above both them and Liverpool. This is a forum for debate. Afterwards you came out with nonsense that we'd fielded the most expensive team in the world on Saturday which you quickly changed to the Premier League when numerous people including myself pointed out that Real Madrid are the most expensive. This has no relevance in the Spurs thread. Then you started spouting shit about Mangala's fee which also has no relevance in this thread. Now you are posting West Ham pictures!

FFS. Some people disputed whether you'd finish above Spurs or not after you raised the subject. I actually agreed with you that you may well finish above both them and Liverpool. This is a forum for debate. Afterwards you came out with nonsense that we'd fielded the most expensive team in the world on Saturday which you quickly changed to the Premier League when numerous people including myself pointed out that Real Madrid are the most expensive. This has no relevance in the Spurs thread. Then you started spouting shit about Mangala's fee which also has no relevance in this thread. Now you are posting West Ham pictures!

right, i wrongly stated 'the worlds' instead of 'the premierships' to make the point that we are looking strong and could well finish above Spurs, yes i did a cheeky dig regarding cost of our team to Mangala.

can we get back to laughing at Spurs now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.