Tottenham Hotspur thread (2015/16)

Thanks mate, we played really well in the second half. We could have been easily 2 down if it wasn't for Llrois. Our equalizing goal, the lino was terrible, but equally terrible was the defending, they all stood still waiting for a whistle when they could have closed Dier down, regrouped instead of being statues, and been one up at half time. De Bryune's and Kane's goal were pretty marginal so I can't blame the lino on them occasions

I'm not sure why Hart was on the bench, because I think he would have saved Dier's shot & easily dealt with the headed goal, if Pellegrini was resting him then it was a daft decision. I thought City had the better first half, especially the first half hour, I quite liked Otamendi at the back he was very no nonsense and aggressive, but once he made a small mistake Kane started to get the better of him. I didn't think much of Sterling today, his shooting reminded me of Modric at Spurs where he used to shoot like a 7 year old boy. I thought Alderweireld defended very well against Aguero and limited him to scraps. Yaya and De Bruyne were very good in the first half (not sure anyone agrees)

Dier is doing so well, it's funny how it all works out as he wasn't meant to be there at the start of the season. Lamela (best player on the pitch) almost got loaned out but there were complications about the deal, he seems to be enjoying his football and we're finally seeing what he an do. It's a shame we don't see this too often, as we play a slow predictable game, this is more like the old Spurs. I know City weren't at full strength but I'll take the win! I'm sure normal service will resume when we lose at Swansea! lol

Thought Lamela was the best i've seen him, yesterday. Up until then, didn't think he was up to scratch.

Thought Lamela was the best i've seen him, yesterday. Up until then, didn't think he was up to scratch.

I pretty much agree with that. He's hit form that's why I desperately wanted him to play. I think almost being loaned out has sprang him into life, no one really has any high expectations of him as he almost left. We've seen glimpses of what he can do but it's very rare

If I was you Crouchy, I'd wrap up that linesman very carefully and take him wherever you go. He played a blinder for you yesterday!
;-)

lol, we may have to do that, we haven't had the rub of the green since the Redknapp days. The first Spurs one was a shocker, I don't know if Walker blocked his view, or he was ball watching, or just thick. Kane and De Bryune's goal I can understand them missing that, it wasn't so obvious to me at the time. Still think you'll win the title, every team has a little spell, the only good thing the points remain the same with you and Chelsea, I just can't see United or Arsenal winning a title this season

lol, we may have to do that, we haven't had the rub of the green since the Redknapp days. The first Spurs one was a shocker, I don't know if Walker blocked his view, or he was ball watching, or just thick. Kane and De Bryune's goal I can understand them missing that, it wasn't so obvious to me at the time. Still think you'll win the title, every team has a little spell, the only good thing the points remain the same with you and Chelsea, I just can't see United or Arsenal winning a title this season

or just paid off, other forces at work.

Chelsea are now a point closer to us than they were yesterday morning.

What it comes down to is this, IF city play to their capabilities all season no other team will live with us. Its as simple as that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.