Tottenham Hotspur thread (2015/16)

I am so jealous for that huge single at the end. :-(
our stadium is great but that's the one big thing we're missing and it has a huge effect on our atmosphere imo

100% agree. Im sure we could do it with the North Stand, if we really wanted to.

That's a must for the North Stand. One big, blue, tier.
£ 288, for a season card in that stand, and the atmosphere problem is solved forever.
It will look good, and sound good, on the TV. Everybody would love that. Sponsors too.
Just make it happen for Christ sake.

Surely if it's single tier, you miss out on the corporate boxes / hospitality? I'm not sure we'd want to miss out on that.
I think if a stand is large enough, it's impressive enough without having to be single tier, but that's a matter of personal opinion. They look impressive when you see them, admittedly, but I don't think anybody feels the Benabeu, Allianz or Camp Nou are lacking by not having one.

If City were to have one, it would be better filled with current South Stand and East Stand corner members. Otherwise it would be a wall of silence.

Hate to say it, but I think Spurs may even have a better stadium than us when all said and done, ours is a rather clunky growth at the minute, whilst they get a brand new swish stadium with cool features like a retractable pitch, particularly if they do get a 1 tier end, I think it will be far ahead of ours despite the expansion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.