Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan

THFC6061 said:
charliebigspuds said:
Spurs will win and I hope they do, the longer they're in the Champs league the better for us.

Funnily enough, we could say the same thing about City being in the Europa League, except that City have more matches to play there than Spurs do in the Champions League.
Those two things aren't related. Both are simultaneously true.

THFC6061 said:
charliebigspuds said:
Spurs will win and I hope they do, the longer they're in the Champs league the better for us.

Funnily enough, we could say the same thing about City being in the Europa League, except that City have more matches to play there than Spurs do in the Champions League.
True, i believe we've already played 5 more matches than you over the season so far as well.

Hey guys

A couple of Qs.

I will be supporting Tottenham in this as I think the more they progress in the CL the better it is for us because it means the CL will hopefully tire them out for premier league games.

However what happens if Tottenham win the CL and finish fifth and we finish fourth? We wouldn't lose our spot would we?

I remember it happened a few years ago with Liverpool and they let 5 teams in but said that wouldn't happen again so?

Melbourne Blue said:
Hey guys

A couple of Qs.

I will be supporting Tottenham in this as I think the more they progress in the CL the better it is for us because it means the CL will hopefully tire them out for premier league games.

However what happens if Tottenham win the CL and finish fifth and we finish fourth? We wouldn't lose our spot would we?

I remember it happened a few years ago with Liverpool and they let 5 teams in but said that wouldn't happen again so?

Exactly right.

England only get the four UEFA Champions League slots, so priority goes to the Champions League holders above the team who finishes fourth in the Premier League if the CL winners finish fifth or below in the PL.

Do really want Spurs to win as it would help us with them having extra games...but I wouldn't half love Ibra and Robi to tear them a new one and shut up some of the morons who slag them off.

seems a lot of people arent giving Milan any hope for tonight...

very foolish.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
samharris said:
seems a lot of people arent giving Milan any hope for tonight...

very foolish.

no Pirlo, no Gattuso, no Ambrosini.

top of the league maybe but unless Tottenham choke(more than possible) then i dont see it.

But they have the one thing spuds dont in this competition...experience.
surely that counts for sommat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.