Tottenham | Post-Match Thread | 4 League Cups In A Row!

He once made us cry. No it's his show time.
TBH I like him.
Im starting to dislike him immensly. Absolute cry-baby and a magnet for sympathy yet an utter cheat. Throws himself to the floor as soon as he gets touched, goes in with his studs all the time. Great player though, however did not turn up yesterday allthough I rather give our defence the credit for that

All that Neville and co were chomping on about was that Laporte should have been sent off.

Nobody mentioned segio Reguilon and the fact that he should have recieved a yellow before he actually got one.

AND - Laporte wouldnt have made the challenge if he was on a yellow
Alot of people Lauding Nevile for his unbias punditary.... Nonesense . he hates us more with every match.

I thought the first Laporte one was a very simple foul in the middle of the park, but it didn't look like there was much of a counter on, there was loads of covering defenders, and there wasn't much support. I assumed the instant yellow was for more cynical breaking up play fouls. That is how I assume the ref saw it, I wouldn't have complained loads if it had been given but then again the second foul wouldn't have happened if it had.
Plus, the ref had just been lenient to a Spurs player, so let this one slide too

All that Neville and co were chomping on about was that Laporte should have been sent off.

Nobody mentioned segio Reguilon and the fact that he should have recieved a yellow before he actually got one.

AND - Laporte wouldnt have made the challenge if he was on a yellow
Alot of people Lauding Nevile for his unbias punditary.... Nonesense . he hates us more with every match.

who gives a fuck what neville thinks ?
the fact we won they lost laporte scored the winner and city carry on winning silverware and putting demons to bed from 1981. this rate we could be the biggest club in england in the next ten years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.