Tottenham | Post-Match Thread | 4 League Cups In A Row!

We were immense yesterday. I have a mate who's a Spurs fan and tbf he tries to look at games objectively. This morning he said that Spurs were so poor, but also said the reason why they were so poor was not because Spurs were clueless (although he conceded they were) but it was because of the way City imposed their game throughout the whole 90 mins. He thought our movement, our play, our attitude, our togetherness as a team was unbelievable to watch.....and he's absolutely right. We schooled them. One goal scarcely does it justice. Spurs were hammered and the fact Harry Kane didn't even touch the ball in our box speaks volumes about how we wanted to dictate the way the game was played. There is a real desire right now with everyone, players, manager and backroom staff....let's hope that continues into Weds night and the second leg as well. And well played yesterday to everyone, hard to single people out but kudos to Mahrez, Fernandinho, Walker and good to see Sterling get some zip back.

Why are so many pundits as thick as pigshit? This Laporte should have been sent off rubbish was nonsense. It took Ryan Mason to point out that if Laporte had been booked for the first tackle, he would not have made the second challenge. Even Barny Roney spotted that one. Professional footballers are usually aware when they have a yellow card, they should not make rash challenges.

So why cannot the commentators or the analysts - including Micah - see this one?

Pep made 6 changes from Villa and the quality didn't drop at all. We are probably the only team in the world that can afford to rotate like that.

I expected 7-8 changes from fear about going to extra time and I was already worrying when Laporte scored. Perhaps 7-8 changes are too much to sustain the quality though. In hindsight, maybe Pep should have made only 6 changes vs Chelsea, and not 8. Walker and Mahrez for Mendy and Torres, and we could have played a lot better. Wouldn't blame Pep though, squad players, especially the likes of Torres, deserve to get chances.

Best team won we thoroughly deserved it.

A 3-0 win would have been a deserved result in my opinion.

Our first Title win will always have a special place in my Heart.

The rest are all special also for different reasons, breaking records etc.

But this Title win this season will be right up there for me. Why you ask ?.

Reason being we will have done it literally without a decent recognised striker. No disrespect to Jesus, you could not count in in the same class of some of our rivals. We have literally had no Aguero for most the Season. And Sterling form has been the worst of his career.

Irrespective of what the City hating MSM keep regurgitating about our vast wealth, and talent.

We do don't have the star studded strike forces of the Rags, and Liverpool. And striking reserves.

I think it will be a real achievement this season.

But ffs Pep go out and buy 2 Strikers. We need a tier 1,and tier 2 Striker.

Unlike some i would actually take a Danny Ings as a Tier 2 back up Striker.

It is hard to find players who know there career will be spent as a back up Striker.

Also Spurs should be ashamed of them selves for the constant theatrics. Going down all the time, arm waving, remonstrating with the referee need to cut this shit out of the game.Dias won the Ball in a challenge with Kane,And Kane wnt down holding the other Leg. No idea why MSM has a hard on for that sly, dirty,cheating fucker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.