Tottenham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have several big games left and we can't be hoping to just draw we have to win some
I am dreading this game,let me know when one can start flapping
This very minute would be appropriate, Karen. Personally, I have been in the flap cave since 2.30 pm last Saturday.

Against villa we played Delph, Fernandinho, Sterling and Kelechi. Pity we don't have Navas this weekend.

All respect to Villa, but Leicester or Spurs are different tasks. We have some problems when the top sides arrive. Now February is fully packed with top sides at the wrong time for us. But I have no doubt we are still good enough to beat lower table teams.

We need every match free day to get back to a better shape. And at this moment Pellers needs to play a strong and confident part. Some small changes could be the right trigger for the team.

But hey, all these thoughts are useless as long as we see those silly individual mistakes in the defence and missing challenges in midfield.

If he leaves Fernando out of the team we lose simple as eriksen, ali, dembele, will have a field day
Which pretty much guarantees that he will indeed leave him out. Please, Mr Pellers, stop with the whole fucktard syndrome. The symptoms are getting worse and worse. It is now wholesale regression.

Interesting read. But worth remembering that Spurs are not 15 points clear in the PL.

Totally. But, they have done it exceptional well. Not the typical spurs anymore. Far more superior and consistent. Pochettino has transformed them, they are in the mix for the title. The sky is the limit when they make the Champions League, even with spending restrictions.

For one week only.
Play three at the back. Screw the high line.
..............Hart........
Sagna. Kompany. OTA
Zaba- fernando- kolorov
Dinho... yaya....sterling
........AGUERO....

All respect to Villa, but Leicester or Spurs are different tasks. We have some problems when the top sides arrive. Now February is fully packed with top sides at the wrong time for us. But I have no doubt we are still good enough to beat lower table teams.

We need every match free day to get back to a better shape. And at this moment Pellers needs to play a strong and confident part. Some small changes could be the right trigger for the team.

But hey, all these thoughts are useless as long as we see those silly individual mistakes in the defence and missing challenges in midfield.

Of course Leicester and Spurs are better than Villa but when you'r playing better sides you still have to match their work rate. It was obvious even before kick off that if we played Yaya in a midfield two then our midfield would be over run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.