Tottenham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will loose 0-10 if we go with this lineup.

I disagree it's the best way of getting the best out of the players available whilst dropping Kolarov and Yaya because they have been pathetic recently. Only debate would be Fernando for Demichelis.

I disagree it's the best way of getting the best out of the players available whilst dropping Kolarov and Yaya because they have been pathetic recently. Only debate would be Fernando for Demichelis.

Agree, I think definitely Fernando in for Demi in that position. Also, I would love to have another look at Celina. He might be a future star.

I agree with you 0-10 is daft with that lineup. 1-8.

Sagna ..Ota.. Demi.. Clichy
.........Fernando...........
.....Ferny.......Delph....
..........Sterling............
.....Nacho.....Aguero.....

Keep the midfield tight and forget the wings.

Good side that if the 3 in midfield don't go past the half way line the 3 up top should do enough for us to win it. 3-1

Sagna ..Ota.. Demi.. Clichy
.........Fernando...........
.....Ferny.......Delph....
..........Sterling............
.....Nacho.....Aguero.....

Keep the midfield tight and forget the wings.
zaba at right back and sagna for martin and thats as good as it gets

From the training pictures it looks like VK AND DS are definite non starters on Sunday.

Massive underdogs to get anything from this game.

If he leaves Fernando out of the team we lose simple as eriksen, ali, dembele, will have a field day

Pretty much all of our worst performances have featured Fernando (including Spurs earlier in the season).

I'm not saying we shouldn't play him but if you're pinning your hope of of us getting a result on him starting, I think you may be slightly overestimating his capabilities.

Leicester & Spurs two-horse race. Best functioning sides in this league by far. They stand out from the varying degrees of shite that make up the other 18 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.