Subs, Willy, Zaba, Humphreys, Delph, Celina, Garcia, Nacho

Easy Spurs win.

I thought I'd rearrange it a bit:
Hart, Willy
Zaba, Sagna, Otamendi, Humphreys, Demichelis, Clichy, Kolarov
Fernando, Fernandino, Delph
Celina, Sterling, Yaya, Garcia
Aguero, Nacho

Don't think their midfield would find much space amongst that lot so we might be able to snatch a win.

If Spurs had won their home game against Leicester, they would've been top of the league. We really should be winning the 6 pointers against Spurs, Arsenal and United.

On a positive note: Sergio Aguero has 10 goals in eight appearances against Spurs.

56bbb63b0582b.jpg
Have you somehow mysteriously intercepted the brain waves of Pellers? That could be the only explanation for that team.

-----------------Hart-----------
Sagna--Otamendi--VK----Clichy
'------------Fernando–----------
Sterling--- Yaya--Dinho-- Kelechi
------------------Aguero-----------

Gives us a chance.
-

first time in a long time it feels like we have our backs to the wall in a league game
spurs have all the momentum and we have all the doubts
and despite the injuries we will still have a strong team, especially if the captain is back
important game in the season as we will know all the results by kick off

Dreading the next five games, maybe it's nacho time, time to give us at last, some of the missing ingredient that we and Sergio need.

Have you somehow mysteriously intercepted the brain waves of Pellers? That could be the only explanation for that team.

-----------------Hart-----------
Sagna--Otamendi--VK----Clichy
'------------Fernando–----------
Sterling--- Yaya--Dinho-- Kelechi
------------------Aguero-----------

Gives us a chance.
-

I think it will be similar to that though he'll probably stick Delph on the left instead of Iheanacho and I doubt Kompany will start.

If we are all shitting ourselves that much, Spurs are as long as 5/2 to win.

I'm not feeling too optimistic and there is loads of negativity about for various reasons, I'm just holding on to the hope that we tend to do well when backs our backs are to the wall.

Come on City.

Hart to have a Barca/Dortmund type game and Sergio to make something out of nothing on the break. 1-0, job done, move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.