Tottenham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
City players await treatment after training session ......

patients.jpg
The club is reviewing whether the warm up routine of British Bulldog should continue.

Kompany has played 45 minutes in a training match, he'll be nowhere near the pace.

Still could be a better option than Demi but neither's great.

If there's not some end of season review of on training methods & recovery measures then someone needs firing.

Mental.

Bit shite that Delph and Sagna are out but surely we should be looking at this from another angle, Silva and Kompany are fit to start the game. That's a huge positive. I know positivity is frowned upon at the minute on here but come on snap out if it!!!!!

The new injuries are a big blow. It will be a major risk to start Kompany. Silva is in such poor form at present so is likely to offer very little. I have given up on YA YA buthe will have to start. For perhaps the first time(apart from Europe) in 5 or 6 years for a home game I am predicting that only a major slice of luck will allow us get anything from this game.

Blimey, what time you picking up the rope pal?

Bit shite that Delph and Sagna are out but surely we should be looking at this from another angle, Silva and Kompany are fit to start the game. That's a huge positive. I know positivity is frowned upon at the minute on here but come on snap out if it!!!!!

Its obvious Silva is a passenger at present with his ankle and a minor knock will set it off again.

VK is a major risk to play from the outset especially against a side like Spurs full of pace and energy.

Losing Sagna now for three weeks it appears now probably tips us over the edge as he has been one of our few who has been fairly consistent.

As for Delph he has become another sicknote but given we have two midfielders out long term and Navas out for probably another three weeks at least his injury couldn't have come at a worse time with YAYA counting down the days to Pep's arrival.

You want to be positive but we have at least one new injury per game and losing two in training says we need a major look at how we go about our business and get much better at it.

This season has become a farce on the injury front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.