Tottenham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
quite happy about this in a way.

time for our youth to step up. no excuses. push comes to shove, when your country... i mean team needs you. time to lace those boots and hit the ground running.

quite happy about this in a way.

time for our youth to step up. no excuses. push comes to shove, when your country... i mean team needs you. time to lace those boots and hit the ground running.

really? did you watch the last night?

So subs on Sunday:

Caballero, Kolarov, Mdm, Garcia, Celina, Barker, Iheanacho? Pretty much all we have left.

Currently missing 7 first team players:

Mangala
Sagna
DeBruyne
Nasri
Navas
Bony
Delph

Its obvious Silva is a passenger at present with his ankle and a minor knock will set it off again.

VK is a major risk to play from the outset especially against a side like Spurs full of pace and energy.

Losing Sagna now for three weeks it appears now probably tips us over the edge as he has been one of our few who has been fairly consistent.

As for Delph he has become another sicknote but given we have two midfielders out long term and Navas out for probably another three weeks at least his injury couldn't have come at a worse time with YAYA counting down the days to Pep's arrival.

You want to be positive but we have at least one new injury per game and losing two in training says we need a major look at how we go about our business and get much better at it.

This season has become a farce on the injury front.

Sagna is a much bigger miss than Delph in my opinion. Fernando has done well when he's come in lately and Fernandinho will come good again after a dreadful game against Leicester.

The injuries have in my opinion restricted us more than anything else this season (and I'm not fan of Pellers). It's been a real shitter but I honestly think if we can keep Kompany and Aguero fit for 10 out of the last 13 games then we'll win the league.

Optimistic? Yes, very. But I'm not blagging you, I honestly think we will do it.

Would love this to be one of those games where because of form and injuries...(scenario A)...I and a lot of the watching world expect a City battering, but...(scenario B)...the lads all turn up, actually play to their potential and win comfortably.

I would say Scenario A is the more likely though unfortunately.

Sagna is a much bigger miss than Delph in my opinion. Fernando has done well when he's come in lately and Fernandinho will come good again after a dreadful game against Leicester.

The injuries have in my opinion restricted us more than anything else this season (and I'm not fan of Pellers). It's been a real shitter but I honestly think if we can keep Kompany and Aguero fit for 10 out of the last 13 games then we'll win the league.

Optimistic? Yes, very. But I'm not blagging you, I honestly think we will do it.

But we can't play 2 a side! You gotta imagine more injuries to come!

Time to re adjust your team selections according to the good news today then I suppose... Quite why we announced it In such public fashion I don't know as imo we should keep things like this under wraps till an hour before the game to stifle the oppositions plans a little. Every little helps.

Team picks it's self now I suppose, the only question is whether you would start both Silva and Kompany with them both coming back from injury as I seriously doubt either of them are 100% fit tbh.

Hart
Zaba Kompany/Demi Otamendi Clichy

Dinho Fernando
Yaya

Silva/Nacho Sterling
Aguero​

PELLEGRINI: “It’s not a decisive game but a very important game - after we play for another 36 points.” #cityvspurs #mcfc
He'll still be saying this when there are no games left lol

The problem is, if we keep losing games that aren't decisive we'll never actually get to play one that is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.