Tottenham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the promotion push in 1985 when players were going down left right and centre. I was just a kid, waking up from nightmares at the latest injury news. Feels like that now-utterly fed up with it tbh. Can't help but think we are going to be taking a risk with Kompany and Silva but there is no choice really. A must win then forgetting the Chelsea cup game, 10 days to get some rest into the remaining players.

quite ironic we have the most up-to-date and best medical facilities in world football yet have the most injuries. Tragic.

God, did city fall under an injury curse? Just when we start to receive good news on Kompany and Silva, Delph and Sagna fall injured again. Let's hope the remaining players are fit enough to win tomorrow.

quite ironic we have the most up-to-date and best medical facilities in world football yet have the most injuries. Tragic.

I probably sound like a broken record by now but you can have all the facilities you want but ultimately it comes down to the manager's methods of training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.