Tottenham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I want is when we attack we leave four players in front of the halfway line also when opposition has a corner put Sterling and Aguero on the halfway line but one far apart that means the opposition needs to bring at least 4 players back! This is one of my biggest bug BEARS!! Pelegrini with all this I like my teams to attack but on opposition corners he so fcuking NEGATIVE!!

You know if this weekend was a meaningless friendly match for Belgium, he would be playing.

Of course you need to ensure he is, in fact recovered fully from the injury.
And take a call whether a rusty, just back in training kompany is better than demichelis (possibly but tricky question against a high pressing team like spurs)

But if the answer to both questions is yes, then why not, he will have to come back soon considering the current state of our defense.
The Belgium friendly point is utter fucking bollocks so NO I don't know that. He played one match for Belgium when we didn't want him to but his national manager did, so this fucking myth that he wants to play for them but not us is scandalously untrue, don't associate my post with that shit

The Belgium friendly point is utter fucking bollocks so NO I don't know that. He played one match for Belgium when we didn't want him to but his national manager did, so this fucking myth that he wants to play for them but not us is scandalously untrue, don't associate my post with that shit

He would I think like every player play every game possible.

I would be more concerned if a player did want to miss a game ( I am sure some players do at stages of their career want to miss certain games ) and a good manager will know this and respond accordingly.

I did not suggest he wants to play for one more than the other, though, he clearly is a blue through and through.
He himself would probably play for both us as well as his country even if he were half fit.

National team manager won't give a flying fuck how fit kompany is and if that totally ruins our title chances. They will get him on that pitch every chance they get and if he never plays for us again the Belgium manager wouldn't lose a seconds sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.