Tottenham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it has got to be 433, as a few people have already said with Fernando sitting and Dinho & Yaya just playing infront.

Then have Sterling Kun and Kelechi up top, lots of pace, lets try and trouble them at the back.

Kompany returns in the defence, that should be a massive boost and Clichy has to play left back.

There is no way Silva can be fully fit so i would start with him on the bench, bring him on when (if) we are winning for ball retention.

My team:

------------Hart------------
Zab--Komps--Ota--Clichy
---------Fernando----------
------Dinho-----Yaya-------
Kelechi------------Sterling
----------Aguero-----------

Going to be honest, ive not been very confident all week about that! Was stupidly confident going into the Leicester game and look where that got me.

Come on City, massive this on Sunday!

I don't check old posts assuch, I just quote them when people forget what they said in discussions with me. :)
Clarity is always helpful.

BTW what impressed me was the uptick in the level of analysis from you. Of course you thought Sevilla was a good game. Everyone did. The question of why it was though, is not one everyone gets right.

But viewing the game multiple times with interest in trying to see what exactly worked and what didn't often helps.

If only I'd managed to get out there for the game, I'd have a much better insight than only being able to see the footage the TV Director chose to show me :-)

Yeh I didn't get any extra insight from watching it again that I didn't see first time to be honest. In fact, I remember texting my mate and my cousin after 15 minutes of that game saying how this is how I imagine City to play under Guardiola and how much better that shape suited the 3 midfielders.

I've even made the point in the De Bruyne thread about that being our best , most effective line up when Silva is out. I'm sure you won't forget anything said on the De Bruyne thread! ;-)

/\ /\

Mint post.

How to address positivity, negativity and the tactical answer all in one post.

I like that midfield 3, a lot. If Yaya brings his A game, we are on.

Thanks mate, fingers crossed that's how we line up, on paper we should have well too much for Spurs with that line up. As others have said that spine of Hart, Kommpany, Yaya, Silva and Aguero is as good as it gets, and we've not been able to play too much together.

Thanks mate, fingers crossed that's how we line up, on paper we should have well too much for Spurs with that line up. As others have said that spine of Hart, Kommpany, Yaya, Silva and Aguero is as good as it gets, and we've not been able to play too much together.
Hart, Kompany, silva, Yaya and Kun.
That should put the shits up anyone
Great post

Hart, Kompany, silva, Yaya and Kun.
That should put the shits up anyone
Great post

Cheers Blue. I've been fearing the worst all week, but when I heard this afternoon that Kompany and Silva were back I've been feeling positive about it ever since!

Fell asleep on the train home tonight and dreamed City 4 Spurs 2. (Mind, I dreamed City would win the Cup the night before the 1981 replay.)

Great to have Vinny back. If he isnt ready to start, then at least we know he is close.

Idiotic to start Kompany, he'll just get injured again. Yes MDM is awful these days but you'd rather have Kompany fit for the rest of the season rather than just playing one game and being out.

Kompany, Yaya, Silva, Aguero. We've been relying on them for five years now. Here's to hoping they'll put together a good run to see Pelle and Yaya off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.