Tottenham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly i can only see a Spurs win today, they are a talented team , we are a collection of talented individuals

I think it is fair to say that any side that is organised will have a better chance to beat a modern City team than an unfocused one.
Many examples but it started with our CL experiences where mediocre teams got results then teams such as Burnley and Stoke beat us at PL level.

It is important to build in the City factor though where throughout the ages our team will be able to spring surprises, some good some bad but consistency or should I say expectation of consistency and Man City should not be used in the same sentence.
Having some world class players helps to give us the rewards we have seen in recent seasons but until the team of individuals learns to add workrate without the ball to skills on the ball we will always be vulnerable to teams who focus exclusively on our weaknesses.

Lets hope our new manager will be able to instill a new work ethic into all of our stars.

I'd like 3 points, that goes without saying.

But more than that I just want to see a pair of bollox, some fucking effort and a will to actually want to win the game.

Not some limp I don't give a shit attitude like I saw against Leicester.

If we manage that then we will win, because with all due respect, we have better players than Tottenham

The only thing that can save us today is individual brilliance from the likes of Serg and Joe. Fingers crossed.

I think also a lot depends on the earlier result.

If Leicester lose at Arsenal then I can see the dressing room being really up for this, on the flip side, if Leicester beat Arsenal to go 8 points clear then maybe the players won't be quite as motivated with Leicester seemingly running away with it.

Whatever team we pick this is an absolute, no question, Must Win. We better see a damn sight more fight and effort than we've seen in months.

My team would be:

Hart
Zabs Sagna/Kompany Otty Clichy
Delph Ferd Fern
Silva
Aguero Sterling

Delph and Fern would be told a sniper would take them out if they both crossed the halfway line at the same time.

Same for Otty if he goes to ground.

The same sniper would take out Pellers if we are two down and he doesn't do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.