Tottenham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is realistic is looking back on the recent seasons where we have been in worse situations and still gone on to win it. If us and Arsenal win today we're right in it. The people who are throwing the towel in now are probably the same people who were thinking we were going to piss the league when we had gone 5 matches unbeaten at the beginning of the season. Football doesn't work like that. There's a 3rd of the season to go ffs. Anything can happen and it probably will.

The two seasons we won the league there were times we were sensational. We just haven't clicked This season sadly and it's partly down to injuries. Players getting older and tactics.

Has to be:

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Otamendi Clichy
Fernando Fernandinho
Yaya
Silva Sterling
Aguero

That team sheet looks a whole lot better when Kompany starting in it! ;) I think the way the season going, a 100% fit Kompany could have the biggest impact on our squad.....and I think we'd also see an improved/more confident Otamendi with a rock next to him....

The two seasons we won the league there were times we were sensational. We just haven't clicked This season sadly and it's partly down to injuries. Players getting older and tactics.
I agree to some extent but l'm still not prepared to write the season off at this stage. I'll be going to the match today in the full hope and expectation of us getting a result. We're as good as any team in the league and l still think we will go on to win it. We will see.

I agree to some extent but l'm still not prepared to write the season off at this stage. I'll be going to the match today in the full hope and expectation of us getting a result. We're as good as any team in the league and l still think we will go on to win it. We will see.

We are as good. We just got to roll our sleeves up and fight to show it. An Arsenal win or draw and 3 points for us and it's game back on. We just cannot allow ourselves to be outrun, out fought and out thought any more.

It ain't a make or break game!

don't we learn as fans of previous seasons we won the league? 12 games to go after today if it 5 games left then maybe it would be a make or break game.

Problem is, we haven't been chasing 3 teams in title winning seasons. Lose today and I think chasing 3 teams down is too much to ask, especially when Liverpool away is our next league game and also with the fixture pile and injuries worries.

That team sheet looks a whole lot better when Kompany starting in it! ;) I think the way the season going, a 100% fit Kompany could have the biggest impact on our squad.....and I think we'd also see an improved/more confident Otamendi with a rock next to him....

It's not just what he brings defensively but also his leadership on the pitch. We've lacked a real leader in recent weeks.

Hart

Zabaleta Otamendi Demichellis Kolarov

Fernando Fernandinho

Silva Sterling

Aguero Ihenacho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.