Tottenham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will honestly be lucky to get away with losing by 3/4. They are on a different planet to us at the moment. They are young fresh hungry. They hunt the ball in packs and they smell blood. I'm very scared
I was quietly hopeful til I read your thoughts. Now Im shitting bricks.

I'd like 3 points, that goes without saying.

But more than that I just want to see a pair of bollox, some fucking effort and a will to actually want to win the game.

Not some limp I don't give a shit attitude like I saw against Leicester.

If we manage that then we will win, because with all due respect, we have better players than Tottenham
Spot on mate.

Whatever team we pick this is an absolute, no question, Must Win. We better see a damn sight more fight and effort than we've seen in months.

My team would be:

Hart
Zabs Sagna/Kompany Otty Clichy
Delph Ferd Fern
Silva
Aguero Sterling

Delph and Fern would be told a sniper would take them out if they both crossed the halfway line at the same time.

Same for Otty if he goes to ground.

The same sniper would take out Pellers if we are two down and he doesn't do something.
Fernando? No thanks.

Whatever team we pick this is an absolute, no question, Must Win. We better see a damn sight more fight and effort than we've seen in months.

My team would be:

Hart
Zabs Sagna/Kompany Otty Clichy
Delph Ferd Fern
Silva
Aguero Sterling

Delph and Fern would be told a sniper would take them out if they both crossed the halfway line at the same time.

Same for Otty if he goes to ground.

The same sniper would take out Pellers if we are two down and he doesn't do something.

Pretty sure Delph and Sagna are now long term injuries.

Personally I think we have two options only.

Hart
Zaba Kompany Otamendi Clichy/Kolarov
Fernando
Ya Ya Fernandinho
Silva. Aguero. Sterling

Or

Hart
Back four
Ya Ya Fernandiho
Silva. Sterling
Iheanacho
Sergio.

I think the first one is preferable. God knows what we'll do though.

I like most willy happily blame the manager for a lot of things. But players not giving a fuck is on them for me. They need to show fight.

Nope i think that's what you want to believe. I just think so normal fans are being realistic. And on current form, squad balance, defences and general all round play they are better than us at the moment
What is realistic is looking back on the recent seasons where we have been in worse situations and still gone on to win it. If us and Arsenal win today we're right in it. The people who are throwing the towel in now are probably the same people who were thinking we were going to piss the league when we had gone 5 matches unbeaten at the beginning of the season. Football doesn't work like that. There's a 3rd of the season to go ffs. Anything can happen and it probably will.

Has to be:

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Otamendi Clichy
Fernando Fernandinho
Yaya
Silva Sterling
Aguero

Desperately want the win, but I want to see some fight. Someone to show a little heart and battle

Pretty sure Delph and Sagna are now long term injuries.

Personally I think we have two options only.

Hart
Zaba Kompany Otamendi Clichy/Kolarov
Fernando
Ya Ya Fernandinho
Silva. Aguero. Sterling

Or

Hart
Back four
Ya Ya Fernandiho
Silva. Sterling
Iheanacho
Sergio.

I think the first one is preferable. God knows what we'll do though.

I like most willy happily blame the manager for a lot of things. But players not giving a fuck is on them for me. They need to show fight.

Jesus. Sagna and Delph now? Which deity have we pissed off?

In that case Fern and Ferd as DM and Nacho coming in. This isn't a match for Yaya to slowly jog through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.