Tottenham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Kompany and Otomendi partnership from now until the end of the season, and no more injuries, and we will be in the mix at squeaky bum time.
And we need Silva and Aguero too. Keep Kompany, Silva and Aguero on the pitch we will be there or thereabouts.

Have no fear. Especially if Leicester lose it should inspire the lads that the league is there for the taking.

city 9 on injury list, spurs 2

thats not going to help us

Au contraire, this is a sufficient cause for joy. Clearly we are running away with it. I expect a couple more today making us miles ahead of everyone around us, including Spores. Champions Injury League aside (where we stubbornly insist on fielding fully fit players occasionally) I think things are bobbing along nicely.

Another spanking for us on the cards, hopefully totally wrong but not feeling very optimistic about this. Spurs will press and run all day.

I hope it is the case, as to be fair it always is, that the attitude of the average match going Blue will be of a more positive and enthusiastic nature than the average blue moan poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.