Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard murmurs of spurs interest in Vinnie before Conte had gone but then it seemed to die off.

I don't think kompany will be daft enough to go if it was genuine. he will surely want to see through the Burnley project.

maybe if he feels Burnley aren't going to back him enough to give him the tools to stay up nect season and do well at Burnley then he might be tempted elsewhere but otherwise I expect him to stay at Burnley.

Why would he want to go to spurs where he's seen multiple managers have high profile fallings out with the board? They can't all be wrong. Hes not going to get backed, promises there are worthless and expectation is too high for the resources he will get.

But at the end of the day is Tottenham a step up from Burnley? Not an easy choice but Vinnie is a very clever man and I’m sure he’ll make the right choice. Plus, I reckon quite a few other vacancies will crop up at the end of the season …….Leicester, Palace, maybe even the dippers

But at the end of the day is Tottenham a step up from Burnley? Not an easy choice but Vinnie is a very clever man and I’m sure he’ll make the right choice. Plus, I reckon quite a few other vacancies will crop up at the end of the season …….Leicester, Palace, maybe even the dippers
West Ham?

Can someone explain why Spurs fans hate Levy so much?

He literally was in charge during an era they got the best stadium in the country, changed from a mid table side to top 4-6 team, and reached a Champions League final. When City and Liverpool with the teams they've had the past 5 years are around, you can't expect to win anything. Those two squads gonna hoover up everything.
Do you complain about Southgate managing England? ;)

Matching Arsenal Business models of putting making cash over winning trophies. In that respect Levy is a winner. However Arsenal may win the league and that will piss off the supporters.

Still they have the we beat man city cup which they now keep for beating us three times at home.
It’s the old Arsenal model. They’ve turned the corner now, they do spend and they do win. Funny enough, they were paying off the Emirates Stadium costs and Spurs are paying off the Northumberland Park costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.