Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conte was right, those players are cheating the Spurs fans. Everton away is always a scrap, but there were players pulling out of challenges and not going for second balls all night. You could normally identify 2-4 Spurs players that would add something to your side, but I wouldn’t touch one of them now, and it won’t be easy for the club to shift them either.

I heard murmurs of spurs interest in Vinnie before Conte had gone but then it seemed to die off.

I don't think kompany will be daft enough to go if it was genuine. he will surely want to see through the Burnley project.

maybe if he feels Burnley aren't going to back him enough to give him the tools to stay up nect season and do well at Burnley then he might be tempted elsewhere but otherwise I expect him to stay at Burnley.

Why would he want to go to spurs where he's seen multiple managers have high profile fallings out with the board? They can't all be wrong. Hes not going to get backed, promises there are worthless and expectation is too high for the resources he will get.
Last year, many on here were urging Vinnie not to take the Burnley job, saying it was a poisoned chalice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.