Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reading the Spurs thread on Bluemoon at 1 am having been drinking. Is it a ridiculous obsession with Bluemoon, or a serious problem with ale?

In full disclosure, I couldn't give a rat's pitoot about Spurs. So why am I here?

Kane must hate Erling with a passion.

Kane currently has as many or more goals than all of the top goal scorers of the previous four seasons, going back to Salah’s 38 game PL era record of 32…

But is in second place to Haaland by 7 goals, who is likely to break Salah’s record (he could conceivably do it against Leicester, with 8 games to go).

And he has no prospects of winning any silverware save the “We Beat City This Season” trophy.

Poor bastard.

One of the worst set of decisions I can recall against Brighton today - almost every decision looks wrong and went Spurs way.

Also likely decides who will get 5th place, meaning Brighton may miss out on Europa to the same team who essentially cheated them today.

I'd be fuming if I was a Brighton supporter.

Kane must hate Erling with a passion.

Kane currently has as many or more goals than all of the top goal scorers of the previous four seasons, going back to Salah’s 38 game PL era record of 32…

But is in second place to Haaland by 7 goals, who is likely to break Salah’s record (he could conceivably do it against Leicester, with 8 games to go).

And he has no prospects of winning any silverware save the “We Beat City This Season” trophy.

Poor bastard.
I can't be doing with Kane the dribbly big chinned twat. I take comfort in the fact that he's won the same amount of major trophies as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.