Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen their result from today and pissed myself laughing.

Fucking snide shit cunts. Give me the Rags in the CL over these twats any day of the week. Hope they never play in it again. Cheated their way to that final then bent over for the Scouse cunts. Unforgiveable.

Fucking snide shit cunts. Give me the Rags in the CL over these twats any day of the week. Hope they never play in it again. Cheated their way to that final then bent over for the Scouse cunts. Unforgiveable.
I'd rather neither of them. But if I was forced at gunpoint to choose one, it wouldn't be "The World's Greatest Club"™.

giphy.webp

Watched the last 10 mins just before Bournemouths winner they could go 3-2 up with a header was hilarious when they’d scored the winner! Conti was right about the team! Newcastle lose expectation rise and they shit the bed play is zero pressure they raise there game and usually nick it!

Vinny would be insane in taking that job earlier on in his managerial career.
Strikes me as ambitious and if Spurs asked, I’m sure he’d go. The problem would be whether he could play the kind of football he would wish with the players they have. They have a mediocre squad with limited technical ability, so Spurs would have to swallow a complete rebuild- not cheap- and some bruised egos.

What a load of bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.