Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strikes me as ambitious and if Spurs asked, I’m sure he’d go. The problem would be whether he could play the kind of football he would wish with the players they have. They have a mediocre squad with limited technical ability, so Spurs would have to swallow a complete rebuild- not cheap- and some bruised egos.
There is being ambitious then there is killing off your managerial career in one foul swoop. Spurs would be the worse move for him earlier on and I don't like saying this but he would be better off at Livarpool.

Just seen their result from today and pissed myself laughing.

Fucking snide shit cunts. Give me the Rags in the CL over these twats any day of the week. Hope they never play in it again. Cheated their way to that final then bent over for the Scouse cunts. Unforgiveable.

225LKQQMBLAFJY5NFWOJGWMVHM.jpg

There is being ambitious then there is killing off your managerial career in one fell swoop.
Could stick with Burnley take a pasting next season and be bulleted by Christmas. He backed himself to leave Anderlecht and take up the reins at Burnley, and I have little doubt that he’d do the same if Spurs came knocking. If we strip away our personal prejudices to Spurs and our objections to him going there, we can appreciate that it’s a huge challenge but one he’d relish. He’s brave enough, I’m sure, but I’m not sure Spurs are.

On the way home a spursy fan was moaning about them and said at 2-1 down he decided he couldn't take it anymore so turned off the telly and went out to play golf.

A special type of 'fan' who's not even gone to the game but manages to ring a national radio station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.