Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I've hated Spurs with a passion for 42 years (it's a lovingly nurtured grudge), but I'm staggered at what I'm reading on here (that some want the rags to get a CL spot rather than Spurs). It's mind boggling.

The rags will always be our most hated enemy and we need to remind the new younger generation coming through why. Liverpool run them a close second, it's a rizla paper between them as to who is the most obnoxious entitled club and fanbase though. Spurs are just Spurs. Detestable entitled fans and run by a horrible twat. I don't mind them getting top four as you know they will never win it. I'd rather have most other clubs there though, but never the rags, never!

My dislike charts;

lfc
Spurs <<<
utd
Chelsea
Leicester

It's spurs attitude to the rest of football, like they're owed something, bigger than other clubs, poisonous accusations against City. Holding us and Kane to ransom... But mainly it is their status as a media favourites.

The rags will always be our most hated enemy and we need to remind the new younger generation coming through why. Liverpool run them a close second, it's a rizla paper between them as to who is the most obnoxious entitled club and fanbase though. Spurs are just Spurs. Detestable entitled fans and run by a horrible twat. I don't mind them getting top four as you know they will never win it. I'd rather have most other clubs there though, but never the rags, never!
FlusteredRadiantAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

Put it this way. My hatred for United is structural. It's built into the structure of the atom. My hatred for Spurs is historic, and is thus the product of time. In an ideal world, I'd like Brighton getting that fourth spot. Not going to happen, though. Apart from anything else, they're going to lose one match.

Levy apparently considering a statue of Kane.

I think its a brilliant idea,so very fitting........a permanent nod to under achievement.

I think its a brilliant idea,so very fitting........a permanent nod to under achievement.
Are they going to put his golden boots in the cheese and trophy room? Next to the Crottin would be a nice spot.

I think it’s a brilliant idea,so very fitting........a permanent nod to under achievement.
“Here is presented our greatest ever player, captured for posterity gazing in the middle-distance with his arms outstretched, palms open, simultaneously welcoming you to The Best Concert Venue in the World™ and signifying the number of trophies he won whilst at the club.”

My dislike charts;

lfc
Spurs <<<
utd
Chelsea
Leicester

It's spurs attitude to the rest of football, like they're owed something, bigger than other clubs, poisonous accusations against City. Holding us and Kane to ransom... But mainly it is their status as a media favourites.

Sorry but there's no way the rags can be third behind the dippers and spuds. People might forget how much they hate the scum, but when they were a few points off us suddenly they were back and the media went full wank fest. They're top of any list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.