Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane is obviously desperate to break Alan Shearers premier league record but if he stays at Spurs he knows he'll win fuck all but gets the record so does he move to a premier league club where he might have a chance of winning something and if so which club?

Or does he move abroad which then scuppers his chance at breaking the record
As it's all about himself he'll stay just to make himself look loyal, devoted to the cause etc. That way he might take Shearer's record but then he'll probably miss out on a trophy - again.
If he did sign for someone else it doesn't guarantee him winning the Prem/F.A. Cup/Champions League or whatever, he might stand a better chance by leaving the sinking ship that is Tottenham, but if he stays he's pretty much guaranteed God-like status because his accumulation of penalties and tap-ins will mean he'll beat Shearer's record.

Besides, he'd want to be top-dog at the rags and they've already got more than enough of them.

Really? Thought I must have forgotten, but Wiki doesn't say he's dead? I know it's not 100%....

So would he be any better or worse than what they have...?
No, you're right. I thought he'd pegged out, but I must have been getting him mixed up with Alan 'I won the World Cup' Ball.

When he came to us, we were a basket case and he got stressed out and chucked it in. Same deal at Spurs now. I think the pressure would break him (again).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.