Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure there are a few problems to iron out in Levy's long term plan to make Spurs the dominant force in English football but once he gets a new manager and the players to buy into it they should make rapid progress. We'll only have to wait till the stadium loans are paid off to see. Patience.

I'm sure there are a few problems to iron out in Levy's long term plan to make Spurs the dominant force in English football but once he gets a new manager and the players to buy into it they should make rapid progress. We'll only have to wait till the stadium loans are paid off to see. Patience.
Levy could start by showing more respect to some of his sporting rivals instead of briefing the press that "he doesn't answer the phone when Manchester City call." Pep wasn't wrong when he publically called Levy out as one of the people who like to disparage us to the media in private.

Whatever happened to that cuntish Spurs fan who used to meltdown on here and produce spreadsheets about how great Spurs/Levy was?

He was great.

Yeah but Levy did produce a shiny new ground so what’s the issue ?????
I know they haven’t won a title in over 60 years
I know they win the odd cup competition once a decade
but who needs any of that when you have nice shining seats :)

And the year ends in a one every ten years…. ! Lol But that scenario seems to have dried up with Chas and Dave.

Managers of Tottenham since Levy took over in 2001
IMG_6551.jpeg
That’s quite some list. Averaging a non interim/caretaker every 2 years.

The amount of playing ‘styles’ theyve gone through…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.