Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they concentrated more on football rather than renting out the stadium and cheese room perhaps they might be more of a football club
I would imagine it's too late now. That club lost its identity when Levy took over about 20 years ago. Football then took second place to business deals, advertising revenue and TV rights payments. I don't have a problem with that because I've never liked the club anyway, and Levy is first and foremost a business man.
But the issue for me is how the whole future of the game is being mapped out: the sport itself taking a back seat to whatever is going on in the boardrooms. It's happening at Spuds and it's been happening at the rags since the Glazers turned up. It's almost as if whatever takes place on that big patch of green grass in the middle of the stadium is an irrelevance, not significant. As long as he (whoever the manager is this week) can keep the team in and around the top 4 your shares are going to skyrocket.

The Americanisation of our national sport grows ever stronger each day.

Spurs fans are demanding refunds? Bunch of babies. You don’t pay for games on condition that players show ‘heart’. If you don’t want to risk watching your team get battered, don’t go.
They should refund them. As a credit to be used only against purchases of champions league match tickets next season.

Can I claim back for the years 97-99 and also sturat pearces 10 months of necrosis ;-)

This by the spurs players is more pathetic than the result

I really don't get the demand for refunds, you go to the match to support your club regardless, it's literally the definition of a glory hunter if you're only going to see them win. What about teams near the bottom getting spanked by 4/5 once or twice a month why do spurs fans get a refund but they dont?

How the fuck have we struggled so much against these lot over the last 3-4 years? Boggles the mind, they appear to be our bogey side now - even more than the dippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.