Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this shower of a club still looking for a new manager, I fucking despise these cockney wankers, a trophy dodging club on a par with the fucking rags.

Let’s all laugh at Spurs.

giphy.gif

Lost 3-1 at home to Brentford and now 7th in the table and level on points with Villa who play at Anfield today - if they scrape a point, Spurs will drop to 8th with a tough game at Leeds away to finish on. No more points for them this season, I reckon.

What an implosion. If 'arry goes, they need a complete new spine - and more. Can't see them getting back near the top for a good while.

Oh dear; how sad; never mind.

Spurs are like the Rags, hampered by their own arrogance and distorted image of self.

The difference is, the Rags have something to be arrogant about, albeit their glory years are behind them. Spurs haven't won a top league title since 1961! I am an old git, and I can just about remember it. In fairness, it was a double with the FA Cup, a huge achievement at the time. (No one rates mere doubles now, but it used to be seen as amazing.)

Spurs need to come down to earth and build the club from the ground up. It can be done, because they have very decent revenues. Very decent. They just need better management and a more realistic attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.