Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Postecoglou will not improve Spurs lot next season if he goes there. They will make no inroads on the teams that finished above them this season, and if anything, might slip down the table a bit. It’s a bad move for Spurs and a bad move for Postecoglou himself.
It will be the end of Levy if this goes tits up for him.

It’s one thing failing with high profile managers, as it shows a degree of ambition recruiting them in the first place.

But if he fails with this bloke, then it’s a different kettle of fish altogether.

Unless Spurs can bring along the dodgy refs and huge financial disparity the Aussie will crash and burn like Slippy. I cant wait. Plus Celtc are fucked too. Win win

Ange would be an excellent appointment and will have them playing attractive, possession football. Underestimate him at your peril.

If he signs for Tottenham and does well, watch this space for when Pep eventually leaves.

Ange would be an excellent appointment and will have them playing attractive, possession football. Underestimate him at your peril.

If he signs for Tottenham and does well, watch this space for when Pep eventually leaves.
Comparing the Scottish League to the Premier League is like comparing a Trabant to a Rolls Royce. I think Levy has gone truly mad.

Not a chance, it’s either Vinny or De Zerbi.

I agree. When we played Yokohama Marinos in a preseason friendly, Pep was very impressed by how they played. Marinos are of course owned by CFG and they appointed Ange because he fit that bill.

Comparing the Scottish League to the Premier League is like comparing a Trabant to a Rolls Royce. I think Levy has gone truly mad.
Irrespective of the standard of the League, he has successfully put his imprint on Celtic within a season and this year swept the lot. Similarly, he brought success to Yokohama, part of our CFG, so he’ll be known and respected by those in the fold. Would he enjoy the same level of success at Spurs, probably not and certainly not immediately, but he would play attacking football and that would be very much welcome. Heck, we might even get to score a goal down there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.